3

Chenle bit her blood red lips as she saw Jisung walk past her that morning, he was tall, hot and damn it she blushed at the thought of getting laid by a 17 year old guy? Sighing she gasped when her ass was harshly slapped and squeezed.

"Morning baby girl......I like the bra." Jisung winked at her and left. She had on a Barbie pink bra that was quite visible.

"Are you alright? You look dazed." A tall beautiful girl smiled at the Chonky beauty.

"Huh? Yeah....Yeah. Hii?" Chenle looked up at the girl who had long wavy hair.

"Oh Hi......I'm .Harvey Leigh Cantwel. You can call me Hrvy. New admissions. They umm told me to go see the head girl?" Harvey smiled sweetly at the shorty. Chenle nodded with a smile as she took the girls schedules and bit her lips.

"So you will be......my super senior? Shut this is embarrassing. Anyways your classes are on the fifth floor and your uniform is blue." Chenle explained it to the tall girl with a smile.

"Ohh that's......great I guess haha. How come you became the head girl though?" Harvey took her paper back, her eyes checking the short Chonky beauty before her. Short plaid red skirt, her thick thighs out on all its glory. Blood red lips, skin as white as snow and her school shirt too tight, her Cleavage out for admiration.

"Straight A's. Conservative School award winner. I guess it in the family." Chenle shrugged walking off, her ponytail swaying as Sher skirt bounced on her butt.

Within a matter of seconds Chenle was pushed against a wall, Jisung smirked his lips already on her skin. Her wrists pinned over her head, she moaned softly as felt fingers go under her panty and deep into her cunt. She gasped at the feeling, squirming she slurred at the giant, letting him abuse her like the way he own her from day one.

"This pretty neck deserves a collar....." Jisung choked the beauty as she shamelessly cummed on his fingers and he licked them.

"Huh?" Chenle panted feverishly as she saw her junior unbuckle his belt and unzip, her panty was removed, his dick sprang out.

"You'll be collared baby girl." Jisung lifted her like a Koala and his dick slipped inside her cunt making her scream with pain and pleasure.

"A-Ahhh.........." Chenle moaned hugging Jisung's head. She was pushed against the wall, she hung on the curtains with her fingers. He pounded into her several times, filling her up more than he should.

After being fucked so hard she stumbled to class, no one questioned her, she wanted to ruin his innocence but he ruined hers instead. But she loved it like a bitch to be ruined by that giant chicken. She saw Harvey at the gates and waved at her.

"Aren't you going home?" The tall girl asked, her eyes fixated on those red lips.

"I stay at the dorms. What about you?" Chenle smiled at the taller girl. Harvey had a very nice view of her chubby cleavage.

 Harvey had a very nice view of her chubby cleavage

"I live at a hostel for girls down town. They said the dorms were all occupied so yeah." Harvey smiled licking her lips at the beauty.

"I'm going to have coffee, wanna come?" Chenle gleefully asked and the girl nodded with a smile.

Chenle was just about to sit when her scrunchy fell off, she bent down to get it and lifted her arms to tight her hair, her shirt going up and her tummy coming into view. Can someone want someone at first sight? Maybe they did. Or maybe Harvey did.

"You have nice thighs Chenle." Harvey held her thighs making her choke on her saliva.

"Huh?" The poor head girl gulped at the beauty beside her.

"I said you have beautiful thighs........." Harvey smiled as she lent over the short girl, she unbuttoned her first three shirt buttons and let her fingers trace her cleavage. "I bet your breasts are just as Beautiful." The older girl giggled at the Chonky little dolphin.

"I-I........I have to go Harvey." Chenle mumbled gulping at the girl.

"Why? Stay a while longer." She pouted, unbuttoning the girls whole shirt and caressing her bare waist. Chenle gasped when Harvey kissed her cleavage. She pushed her away and covered herself.

"Stop it!" Chenle hissed at her and ran off to her dormitory.

"You'll fall for me sooner or later sweety." Harvey chuckled.

Jisung saw Chenle looking depressed when he jumped into her room for sex. He lifted and eyebrow at her, she just opened her bathroom, after all he owned her body. He kissed her nipples and licked it, his fingers caressing her waist and pussy.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Jisung bit her breasts, she closed her eyes and sighed. This felt so much better, she was pushed on bed, her legs spread and her pussy mooched and licked.

"N-Nothing just fuck baby girl until she gets knocked out." Chenle held her  bed head tightly as she moaned at the feeling of his tongue slurp on her crevix.

"As you wish Noona." Jisung whispered with a smirk as he gave the most hardest sex ever. She screamed so loud her voice broke, Chenle blacked out. But the giant didn't leave,  he lit a cigarette and sat at the window bay. Something was wrong with his baby girl.

The next morning Jisung had himself deep inside her, Chenle scratched his back and moaned like a slut in need of crazy sex. He filled her up, sucking her nipples, biting her breasts, eating her up. Abusing her cunt, having sex like they were in heat.

"Can we have sex all day?" Chenle mumbled.

"On one condition. I'll tie you up." Jisung filled her up and she nodded biting her red lips as he pulled out.

"Punish baby girl Master." Chenle pushed herself into his dick again and started rolling on the long thick muscle.

"As you wish baby girl." Jisung chuckled.