9

Jisung was in bed with a girl, he didn't know her name but she was someone he was having sex with. Her small petite frame inside his arms as he ravished her body all night, Chenle only got sicker as she ran to the bathroom to throw up all her dinner. Why wasn't he coming? It hurt so much, with shivering fingers she called him.

"Jisungie?" Chenle mumbled softly on the other line. The Demon bit woke up next to a naked girl, he answered the call with a grunt.

"Yes baby girl? Sorry I fell asleep at school." Jisung always found some way to lie to the beauty. His eyes fell on the girls body once again, her pussy too smooth to no touch again, he caressed it, she slurred. "Babe I'll call you back in few. I need to complete the assignment." Another as he cut the call and hovered the girl, pushing his dick up her hole.

Chenle's dropped the phone, a sharp pain hitting her lower abdomen. She screamed collapsing on her fluffy carpet, but sadly the one she loved was busy with another woman. With great difficulty she stood up, dressing a sweat pant and hoodie Chenle went out the dormitories to the nearest pharmacy.

"He's busy studying." She smiled, thinking Jisung was trying hard. Her skin was pale, her lips chalk white and pale. She drew deep breaths as she mumbled at older woman at the counter. Before she could say anything she blacked out.

She was rushed to the hospital immediately, the older woman had called for the ambulance. Knowing nothing if it Jisung lent on the window of Giselle's room. Smoking a cigarette, shirtless and hot, he enjoyed sex with the teacher and Ning Ning the most. He turned around, she was dressing up for the day.

"Don't wear a bra.......Go without one." The seventeen year old sex god walked to her, wrapping his arm around her bare waist and burying his face in her neck, she slurred at the feeling of the boys skin on hers.

"Jisung you know I can't go that way." She bit her lips, as he started sucking on her neck. He smirked, burning her skin with his cigarette bun.

"You'll go without one. Have I made myself clear Miss Eri?" Jisung growled, his teeth biting into her breasts as he pushed her on the bed again for tenth time that morning.

The head girl bit her lips, she got off the old woman's car as she made her way into the school dormitories, throwing herself on the bed she started crying. She wasn't sure if she was happy or if she was not. Chenle loved Jisung, they were having sex since they met, for over six months or so and now this? Perhaps Jisung would take responsibility since he was the one who initiated this whole thing.

"Hey shorty! How are you feeling babe?" Jisung smashed their lips the second he saw her at the locker hall. Chenle giggled, she was scooped off her feet, making the girl believe he had the same feelings that she harboured for him. "Let me breath." Chenle pouted.

"I missed you so much. Woah did you shave today? Your pussy feels extra smooth today." The sly sex demon had his hand already slipped under panty. She blushed shyly. "Fuck your whole body feel so soft." Jisung threw on a table at the usual classroom. His lips locking with her's, his arms massaging her breasts, as she moaned out softly.

"Jisung.......We have sex every day. I'm just me." Chenle panted as they pulled away and his dick was pushed up her cunt. She moaned out loud, her head falling on his shoulder.

Once Jisung had enough of Chenle he pulled out, he dressed himself up, lighting a cigarette he sat to watch the short cute short haired girl dress herself. He smirked slapping her fatass harshly as he pushed her on a wall. Their lips met again, his fingers deep inside her as it went on for a couple of hours. After the session Chenle threw up on the bathroom bowl, it hurt but then again a part of her was happy. Even though her father would kill her if he found out.

"Haven't your breasts grown a tad big bigger?" The bathroom door shut close, Harvey stood leaning on a cubicle. Chenle's breath hitched, she backed away from the bigger girl.

Harvey slammed Chenle on the wall, as always she attacked the beauty on her lips, poor Lele started crying but Harvey wasn't going to stop. She had her arms all over the Chinese beauty's body, her long nails digging into Chenle's soft breasts, the older girl started rubbing her knee on the beautys pussy, her lips on the younger girls neck, Chenle tried her best to push Harvey away but wasn't strong enough. Just as Harvey tried to slip her fingers up the wet cunt someone yanked her by the back of her hair. A tight slap was given throwing her on the marble floor.

"Jisung!" Chenle ran into his arms crying, he hugged her tightly. Kissing her forehead he kicked Harvey on the gut.

"Be whimpy girl for the rest of you life and get molested by bigger girls the way you molested Chenle!" Jisung hissed carrying the head girl like a bride as he left the bathroom.

Poor little Chenle only fell harder for the younger boy. As she was tucked in bed after helping her shower, she hugged his arm hoping to wake up next to the tall handsome teenager. Alas, she woke up alone and cold, he was busy fucking the living daylights off Winter just three rooms away. Chenle sighed snuggling up in her sheets, her arm caressing her stomach. She hid her face in her pillow shyly. She was excited to tell Jisung that she was......

"I'm pregnant Jisung!!!" Chenle smiled it made her forget the pain Harvey had given her previously.