1

"Woah!" A girl gasped at the gorgeous shirt Chonky girl with blonde hair made her way into school,with short skirt, a tight as fuck shirt, her blazer falling off her shoulder and plump lips painted a Matt red.

"She's the new head girl. The youngest Nakamoto sister." A boy drooled over her thighs.

"Damn that whole family is fucking gorgeous." A girl whined.

"I know right. She'll be in the super senior class. Probably a four year gap between us." A girl whimpered at the beauty biting her lips to find her class.

"Fuck she's a senior?!" Boys gasped at the hot girl who made her way towards the main hallway.

Chenle slipped on the first step, she was about to fall face first when someone did save her, her face turned a dark pink when someone squeezed her breasts to save her crash. She straightened herself, pushed her bangs away and slapped the person right on the face.

"I'd be grateful if you had not been a pervert and just save my fall." Chenle hissed at the tall ass guy.

Jisung the said boy frowned at the short girl, she totally crossed her limits but she was a senior and he couldn't ruin his first day at junior high. He rolled his eyes and they went their separate ways. Chenle smirked, her hormones were bubbling at the sight of the lean giant. She bit her lips and went past the girls and boys drooling over her.

"Daddy said I could have my personal room.......Geez isn't he the cutest." Chenle giggled when she opened her dormitory and it was designed like her room back at home.

Richness put you on a high level, and Chenle was treated like a queen since she was a Nakamoto. Taping herself through the school hallways she made herself to her locker. Her skirt barely below her ass, if she bends her lace panty would be seen. She took her things and slammed it shirt as she pushed through the crowd of people.

"Dude. She's the one who slapped you. Aren't you going to do anything about it?" Chenle heard someone mumbled.

"She's a Noona. Stop it." Jisung hissed as the short head girl smirked. Maybe he would be an easy target to use, she had never felt her pussy tingle at the sight of a junior highschool boy the way it was now for Jisung.

"What is your name lil guy?" Chenle bit her red matted lips. Jisung's friends ran away in fear leaving him alone. She unbuttoned her first two buttons of her shirt.

"J-Jisung. HuangLee Jisung." Jisung nervously mumbled as the Chonky girl pulled him lower with his tie.

"Awwe. Did Noona slap you?" Chenle giggled kissing the boys cheek. She smirked at the lip print on his cheek, she kissed his neck and managed to kiss his chest as well. "Perfect." The senior girl chuckled.

"I-I'm sorry N-Noona." Jisung mumbled softly.

"Unbutton my shirt Jisung." Chenle let his tie go as she lent on wall.

"Huh?" Jisung looked up innocently.

"Unbutton my shirt dongsaengah." The older girl bit her lips as Jisung's long dainty fingers unbuttoned her shirt. "Kiss my breasts." Chenle licked her lips as Jisung smirked and licked her soft white big round breasts and bit them.

"A-Ahh....." Chenle moaned as Jisung bit in harder and straighted himself up as he walked away leaving the senior girl a little confused.

Chenle let out an exasperated sigh once she finished her days work. She was still confused about the junior boys actions but she bit her lips, he was hot and her hormones screamed sex when she saw him. She packed her things and went out of the library.    She was gorgeous, the right size to fit for a tall six footer. Short girls were the best type of girlfriends, they would just be a pocket sized little kitty.

"Damn it. It's so fucking dark!" Chenle pouted, removing her jacket she walked through the school gardens and grounds to go to her dormitory.

"I see you are late." A rough deep voice chuckled, the beauty's voice hitched as she saw the outline of a tall guy leaning outside the girls dormitory.

"W-Who are you?" Chenle gulped in fear as the boy smirked under share of the moon.

"Let's decide you I am later baby girl." Jisung came under the light with a look of dominance and power.

"J-Jisung?" The senior girl gulped again as she was pushed against red bricked wall.

"Yes Noona......" He chuckled pinned her wrists on a wall.

"W-What are you d-doing?" Chenle breathed out as the younger chuckled.

"You gave me lip prints then shouldn't..............I give you hickeys?" Jisung huskily whispered into her doll like ears.

"I-I'm your N-Noona." Chenle bit her lips when the junior boy slipped his hands under her shirt and unclipped her bra, her big bubbling breasts springing out.

"Not anymore baby girl......." Jisung chuckled throwing the senior girl over his shoulders and he carried her to her so called fancy luxurious room.

"W-What are you g-going to do to me?" Chenle bit her lips as she was thrown on the fluffy bed, her skirt going up and her ass coming out for show. Jisung locked the door and made his way towards her as he pulled her panty off and slapped her ass.

"Ruin your virginity like the way you wanted to ruin my innocence.

"Y-You don't Ahhhh........sound innocent at all. Aunty Jaemin wont be happy." Chenle pouted moaning as her ass was slapped again, she turned around and looked up at Jisung's smirk.

"Mom would be proud that I put you in your place baby girl." The junior unbuttoned his shirt and Chenle bit her lips, she wanted to get dominated by this guy who made his hormones go wild.

"You are making me wet Jisung." Chenle removed her shirt as she was pushed down on the bed.