4

"What's wrong?" Jisung tied her wrists as he had her ankles clipped to the bed, Chenle just sighed. She had been so stressed out by Harvey, she hid her face in the pillow as she was punished all night. Jisung had the right to choose which hole, when and how to fuck her, he had the right, the domination, the power to control her. She loved it like a slut, not in a bad way but in a good yummy kind of way. But Harvey didn't make her feel good, she didn't like girls, she loved boys and dicks. Perhaps if she was a boy she'd still prefer to be Jisung's baby girl.

"Ahhhh!!!" Chenle moaned loudly, Jisung was incredibly good. It drove her insane.

"You are no fun baby girl.........I don't really have a chance to punish you." Jisung filled her up and turned her around.

"Y-You can punish me Daddy Jisung." Chenle choked when her neck was squeezed as her mouth was shut with a palm.

"Nice.........Your father is going to be so mad at me." Jisung banged her until she choked and his palm was wet with her saliva.

Chenle limped to school, Jisung slapped her ass harshly that morning as he winked at her. But before he left, he fingered her until she was wet and cummy but not letting her cum. Chenle whimpered at the boy who was busy licking his fingers.

"What? Let's see if you are good girl baby." He winked and left. One Mistake was that it made the Chonky girl needy as fuck and she wanted him so badly. Jisung knew she'd follow. So the head girl, rubbed herself on her junior until she cummed several times.

It was the school assembly and Chenle was busy going about doing chores and stuff. Harvey had her eyes glued to that body and licked her lips always. Though Chenle was head strong she had her insecurities. She was at the perfects room when Harvey decided to visit.

"Hi Chenle. You look sexy today........wait don't you always?" Harvey locked the door. Chenle's heart stopped with fear.

"What do you want Harvey?" Chenle hissed at the tall ass bully like girl.

"You. Simple." She shrugged pulling a chair to sit with the head girl.

"What are you doing?!" Chenle screamed when Harvey's hands slipped in-between her thighs

"What are you doing?!" Chenle screamed when Harvey's hands slipped in-between her thighs. The older girl hushed Chenle up.

"Doing I want." She smirked staring into those honey brown orbs of the short girl.

"Let me go!" Chenle hissed as their positions moved and Harvey's knees were under her skirt.

The older girl pulled Chenle by her knees, the beauty biting her blood red lips in fear. She tried to fight but surprisingly this older girl was stronger. She pushed a knee on Chenle's pussy, that was it, the younger girl stumbled off. But she was pulled and sat on the table.

 But she was pulled and sat on the table

"Stop it please. I don't like girls." Chenle stated facts with soft whimpers as she tried to stop Harvey from touching her in places that belonged to a demigod.

"I'll make you like them." Harvey forcefully kissed her, as she tied Chenle's wrists with her now tie.

"S-Stop it!!!" Chenle screamed,she suddenly wanted Jisung to save her from being literally raped by this girl.

"Chenle Noona!! The principal want you to come right now." Jisung deep dominating voice was heard and the door opened, after all he was he was a demigod. Harvey hissed stomping out as Chenle just ran into Jisung's arms crying.

"Was this the reason you were upset all these days?" Jisung hugged her back, after all Jeno's qualities were with him as well. Chenle just nodded sniffling.

"Thank you for saving me Jisung." Chenle cried softly as the giant removed the bow tie and threw it somewhere.

"What did she do?" Jisung cupped the chubby girls face and wiped her tears with his thump.

"M-Molested me........Kissed me and tried to force herself on me." The older shirt girl sniffled. Jisung hugged her tight as he guided her to his dormitory.

Chenle showered and came out with his hoodie, she looked fuckable but she was upset so he controlled his inner demon. She straddled him with a pout, tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'll always be there for you Noona. Don't cry please." Jisung sounded so mature and caring she blushed.

"Thank you big guy. The confidence you have in fucking your head girl." The beauty smiled wiping her tears as she tried to leave, but she was pushed on the bed, the giant crawling in-between.

"Well I was born a demigod. Spread for me baby." He chuckled as she spread her thighs and he licked her asshole and her cunt. She appreciated it for it made her forehead that girl for sometime.

"A-Ahhh........D-Daddy Jisung........Fuck baby girl hard." Chenle shamelessly cummed as she felt the boys smirk on her pussy.

"How does my baby girl want to be fucked?" Jisung crawled higher, licking those swollen bruised nips.

"Both her holes want Daddy Jisung's dick." She slurred as she was slammed on bed as Jisung's dick slipped into her asshole. Her lips sealed and her mind filling with just the giant.

Jisung knew Harvey was trouble when he saw her, no one would dare touch what's his. He'll make sure no one comes closer to his girl. Chenle moaned into the night, the night having witness all their sex sessions, he banged her, pounded into her. One hole at a time, her breasts sucked and bruised with pleasure driving her insane.

"F-Fuck me h-harder Daddy Jisung!!!" Chenle screamed her head off, the pleasure way too intense for a normal human to provide. He went so hard on her that she bled but she wanted more and more, after all she was cursed at birth, or perhaps she was cursed when conceived. The whole dormitory heard her feverish moans but no one dates to see who it was.