And the dementor flew away from the tunnel. Harry stood up and looked over to Dudley and shot the Patronus at the dementor who got away from Dudley.

He ran over to Dudley to check on him and then Harry heard steps behind him and saw the neighbor Mrs. Figg and he hid his wand.

"Mrs. Figg"

"Don't put away your wand Harry. They might come back"

Harry lifted Dudley from the ground and took him by the arm and walked home in company with Mrs. Figg.

"Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? Whole world's gone topsy turvy"

"I don't understand. How do you know about-"

"Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you"

"Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore?"

"Uh-uh. After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? Good lord boy. They told me you and Ambree were intelligent, now, get inside and stay there" she said when they stood infront of the Dursley's house.

"Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don't leave the house"

Harry and Dudley did as she said. Well more like Harry with Dudley since Dudley looks like he has seen an unfriendly ghost.

Petunia sat in the living room and watches tv fanning herself.

"It is hot. That's right, hot everywhere. There's sweat, there's stifling"

Petunia heard the front door open and closing.

"Diddykins? Is that you?"

The door to the living room opened and saw Harry and Dudley walking in. She saw Dudley's face and her smile dropped and looked scared.

"Duddy. Vernon, come quick"

Petunia and Vernon were on either side of Dudley looking at him and Dudley was clutching a bucket. Harry was sitting away from them at a bar stool at the kitchen counter looking at them. "We're going to have to take him to a hospital"

"Who did this to you boy?"

Dudley pointed at Harry who didn't look too shocked that he was blaming him.

"Happy are we now? You've finally done it. You've finally driven him loopy"

"Vernon, don't say that"

"Well, just look at him Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy" he looked at Harry again to scold him as usual. "I've reached my limit so you hear? This is the last I'm gonna take you and your nonsense"

An owl flew in from the patio door next to Harry with a letter and dropped it at the table infront of the couch.

The owl crashed down to the floor before flying out again and the letter levitated and got some sort of face and read out loud.

"Dear Mr. Potter"

"What?"

"The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening, you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. As a clear violation of the decree for Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, you are herby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hoping you are well. Mafalda Hopkirk"

The letter sealed itself and landed on the floor Harry did absolutely not look happy but Vernon looked very satisfied.

"Justice" he laughed.

~~

The Dursley's went out to the car and looking around the street scared and alerted. Petunia opened the door to the back seats and ran over to the passage seat. Vernon put Dudley into the car and closed the door and looking across the street seeing Mrs. Figg looking out.