Chapter 14: Accident

Start from the beginning

Ayanokouji: "I bumped into you and you fainted."

Airi: "I remember!"

Airi looked at me, turned red and fainted again.

Akito: "We lost her again."

Haruka: "I think you better go, Kiyopon."

Ayanokouji: "I understand."

Keisei: "I'll go with you."

Akito: "I'll stay with them just in case they need help."

Haruka and Akito stayed behind to help Airi, meanwhile Keisei and I left while chatting on the way, we arrived at the student building, and said our farewells and went to our rooms.

Arriving at my room I lay down on the bed. I must control my thoughts. Today I had a little incident because of them. It would be a problem if it had been something worse.

I saw the clock on the wall. It was 5:43 PM, I grabbed my phone and set the alarm for an hour from now. I will get some sleep to free my mind from those thoughts and then I will meet Kushida.

---

One Hour Later.

The alarm rang, it was time to go with Kushida, I got up and fixed myself up a bit. Once outside in the halls I decided to go up the stairs, if I take the elevator I could draw someone's attention.

I reached the floor where Kushida's room is located, I stopped for a moment before entering the hallway, and saw Horikita coming down and approaching me.

Horikita: "What are you doing here, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Ayanokouji: "I'm here for some business."

Horikita: "What business?"

There's no point in lying to her, I'll tell her.

Ayanokouji: "I came to see Kushida to get everything ready for the exam."

Horikita: "...I'll believe you, sorry for stopping you, if it's for the exam it's okay, go."

After talking to Horikita I continued on my way, as I turned the corner to enter the hallway I collided head on with someone, I fell backwards, I leaned on my hands to not be totally on the ground, I looked straight ahead to the front to see who I collided with.

I can tell that I collided with Ichinose but my gaze was focused on something else, because of the position she was in where she allowed me to see under her skirt, I saw her underwear.

Ichinose noticed, and quickly covered her skirt. I could tell by her red face that she was very embarrassed. I looked away pretending that nothing happened.

Ah, the weather was so nice today... World Peace is wonderful.

Horikita: "I heard a noise, it seems an accident, are you okay?"

Horikita had come back, I thought she was talking to me, but she ignored me and was talking to Ichinose.

Ichinose: "I'm fine, thank you Horikita-san."

Ichinose shyly approached me.

Ichinose: "Sorry Ayanokouji-kun, I wasn't watching where I was going."

Ayanokouji: "It's okay, it was my fault too."

With that said Horikita and Ichinose left together, they must have something to talk about.

I'd better continue on my way. I'm in front of the door of Kushida's room, I knock several times but there's no answer, I take out my phone to call her, it took a while but she finally answered.