Chapter 4: A Different Day (4)

Ayanokouji's POV

We got to my room, set the table and took the food out.

Ayanokouji: "Good you want to talk to me."

Kushida: "Straight to the point, at least enjoy the food a little bit."

Well she's right about that. Even though I already got my food, I still didn't provide anything.

I then started eating.

Kushida: "Good! Much better."

She says it is cheerful even though it's her other Kushida, I guess this is the real one and the kushida she shows the others is fake and just a mask.

Kushida: "Two things. First, you agreed to talk to me without any problem, why, besides you brought me here, we could talk another day, are you planning something?"

Ayanokouji: "I agreed to talk to you because you helped me with the elimination test when I called you that, so I owe you. And no, I'm not planning anything, I brought you here so I don't owe you anything."

Kushida: "So you don't want to have any dealings with me and you're just doing this to end this thing quickly."

Ayanokouji: "Yes, that's right."

Kushida: "You know you don't have to be so direct, if you're talking to a girl you should say it in a nicer way."

Kushida got angry. I guess she's right, but this is my way.

Ayanokouji: "And the second thing is?"

Kushida: "You're hopeless... Well the other thing, how did you manage to get so many votes of praise from another class?"

Ayanokouji: "Thanks to you telling me that Yamauchi was a traitor. I found out that it was all Sakayanagi's plan, then I just had to make some arrangements and so I had the praise votes from class A."

Kushida: "...I see."

Kushida became thoughtful, we had already finished eating, it was six o'clock in the evening and there was no more to talk about.

Ayanokouji: "If that's all you can go, I'll take care of cleaning up."

Kushida: "You can be nice after all, okay I'm leaving. Good night, Ayanokouji-kun!"

And just like that, she left. I proceeded to clean and tidy up the room and got ready for bed.

When I was already in bed, I stretched my hand upwards remembering what I touched that night.

I still don't know why I keep remembering that but it makes me curious, and I would like to feel that sensation again.

Ayanokouji: "...I will think about it later."