getting in trouble

Lucy was bored so she went to bubba and said bwored so he set in her bouncer while watching blues clues. She had to go to the bathroom so she called for tay tay and he asked what she needed and she said pwotty but he said your wearing it. She tried getting out of the bouncer but it didn't work so taylor put pressure on her bladder and she peed all over herself so she cried. He was proud of her for it but she didn't realize it at the time so she crawled away and hid from him. She was playing while she hid from tay tay. Bubs found her and asked what she is doing she responded with hwiding from tway tway. He picked her up and said you don't do that so he brought her to taylor and told her to apologize she shook her head no but he said their two ways this can happen you can apologize to him or you can be punished. She still didn't apologize so bubs asked tay tay for a blanket she didn't think much of it until he laid the blanket down and set her on it and started swaddling her so she couldn't move. Before he swaddled her he got 4 big diapers and put them on her, her butt was big, he forced a pacifier in her mouth and tied it. She wasn't going anywhere and she was stuck he told her 4 hours for punishment she couldn't say anything so he started pushing on her bladder and she peed and pooped she was stuck there for a while. She finally could move again and she and the guys were hungry so they ordered food. She would try to not make a mess but it was inevitable to happen they told her how cute she was with a messy face and hands. They put a disney movie on for her she was so excited about it. They pinched her cheeks with how cute she is and took a picture and said say cheese she said chweese.