humiliation

Aj at top

Skip to lunch Lucy had just gotten lunch and she tripped and her smoothie all the captain Taylor Smith so he got up and said look what you just did to me and Lucy was on the verge of tears and said aw what a poor baby she's going to cry in front of everyone so I'm going to get you back your going to meet me on the football field after school. Lucy went to the rest of her classes she went to the football field.  the football team were on the field . Taylor told the boys get little Lucy ready for her future. So Taylor brought Lucy and some of the guys into the abdl store they told her your coming in the store and if you try to make a scene we'll punish you. They were getting items like diapers, pacifiers, bottles, stroller, car seat, bouncer, blankets to swaddle her in , plastic pants, onesies,  t-shirts,  bottoms, mittens with locks, laxatives,  enema supplies, rash cream,  baby powder lotion, stuffed animals,  baby toys,  walker,and a crib. The diapers they get were super thick diapers that she couldn't stand in she could only crawl. One of the guys was carrying her the entire time and she was sitting in their lap on the way to the store. When they got to the apartment they were loading everything into it and lucy was tired so while they were setting everything up she was taking a nap. When she woke up taylor was talking  about what they had planned for her. They put little lucy in diapers and a onsie with a pacifier and a stuffed dog. She was terrified when she woke up so she started crying conner came in to calm her down he picked her up and was patting her back while talking to her she eventually calmed down enough to breathe properly.