ever after high

Jack pov
After elsa pick up her snowflakes volkswagon,we started moving."so,your old school is ever after high,aye?"i said."well yes!anyways,you guys are gonna love it!cause there's lots of royal and rebels you can friend with"she said."royal and rebel?"rapunzel said."yeah,royal is a daughter and sons of princesses and prince while rebels are daughter and sons of other fairytale"elsa said."ouh,awesome!"merida said."and what are you suppose to be?"i asked."ouh!i'm both of them!royal and rebel!"elsa said.while we were chatting we've arrived at the ever after well,it's kind of a wishing well or something."there it is!"elsa said.we run towards the well and looked in it,"so.."merida said."so what?"elsa added."so,what shall we do then?!"merida said,scream a little."oh,right"elsa said."uummm...i dont actually remember..heheheh"she added."what!have you gone mad?!"merida said,"yes,she is!"with a happy voice,it's kind of a crazy sound,"huh?what's that?"rapunzel said."wait a sec,i think i know this voice,it's.."before elsa could finish,something spoke up,"yes!it's me madeline hatter!"said the girl."maddy!it's great to see you!"elsa said with joy."yup it's me!"madeline said,"just call me maddy,"she added,what she can hear me while i'm talking in my head!that's mad..."what are you doing here?!"elsa asked,"ouh,i'm here to see you!"maddy said,"a..."before elsa could say anything merida cut her off,"ehem ehem,no time"she said,"ouh,right,maddy,how can we go to ever after high?i forgot how to get there"elsa asked,"(gasp)you forgot?!ouh yeah,you need to get in the well water"maddy said,"alright,let's go!"elsa said,"i'm coming tooooo!!!"maddy added and all of us fall in the water..

Elsa pov
"Aaaahhhhh!!!!"jack screamed,"hahahahhah!!!"i laughed,"what so funny!?!?"jack said while he scream,"you're scared!hahaha,woah!!!"i screamed too because were going to fall on the ground suddenly,we fell on a apple shaped bed,"that's not so bad"jack added,"hey!you're the one who is scared!and not me!"i said."bla bla bla"he added try to ignore,i jumped on his back and pull his hair,"you're the one who is scared!!"i screamed,"aahh!!not the hair!"he screamed,"mad fight!!"maddy said while me and jack stand up and get some foods to start a mad food war!!,while we were throwing foods at each other,suddenly a magical purple magic stopped us,"what going on?"a politeful voice asked,we look on the left and see,"apple,raven?is that you guys?"i asked,"elsa!!"both of them said with unbelievable voice while they run towards me and hugged,"i can't believe it's you!"raven said,"BTW is it great being at ice frost college?do you have many friends"apple said with an exciting voice,"it's really great,great besides these are my friends"i said while i show jack,rapunzel,merida and hiccup to them,"wow!this is so exciting!and this one must be your boyfriend"apple said while pointing at jack,"what?!no no no were not,i mean were not,i mean were just friends!"me and jack said,"see?you guys have the same script,it must be"apple said,"no no no,it's a misunderstanding,you see,were not that close,i mean we are the same but it's cool"jack said,"oh really?then why do you both have foods on your cloth?"raven added."ouh,we were just food fighting"i said."see?"raven said,"umm..oh,i forgot to ask,where's cedar wood?we need her truth glasses"i said to change the subject,"ouh,she's in her room making wooden puppets"raven said,"ok,let's go..BTW are you guys coming?"i asked,"we can't cause were in a hurry"apple said,"where?"i ask again,"to the headmaster office,he wants to discuss with raven about signing the book of legends"apple said,"ok,bye"i said and wave a goodbye,"bye,BTW goodluck"raven and apple said while waving their hands too.after saying goodbye,we started finding her room,another thing is that i started feeling awkward.

Merida pov
It was really a big school,it's awesome though for me cause,i can get used to big place cause my castle was,but not too big..anyways,while we were running,i see elsa and jack are kinda awkward,maybe cause the thing that elsa friends said was true or maybe not..hhmm,weird..

Jack pov
After running we started walking,cause were gonna lose our energy,anyways on the way,i'm feeling an awkward situation,like i'm kinda i don't know,maybe about the thing that elsa's friends said,is it true?do we really are the same,i don't know (sigh)anyway...umm,never mind,

Elsa pov
Finally,were at cedar's room,but..i'm still feeling awkward!!anyway!is it true?!is he really my soulmate? (Sigh)i wish there's a way to know if it's true..

hiccup pov
Alright were here!and BTW i thinl elsa and jack are awkward because they seem awkward..i bet everyone was thinking that right now.

Elsa pov
"Cedar?"i said,"elsa!hello!it's great to see you!"cedar said,"it's great to see you too,but where's your truth glasses?"i asked,"ouh,here it is!BTW why do you need them?"cedar asked,"we need to have proof that were innocent"i answered,"well,ok,but when you're done using it,throw it in the well,then tiny the giant will get it and send it to me"cedar said,"ok,got it"i said,and added "bye, we've got to hurry","ok,bye"cedar said.after going to her,we ran to the well as fast as we can and get back to college.BTW i'm still feeling the awkward situation.

How was it?it's a long chapter right?BTW thanks for reading and keep voting!
♡raven~