the fight

Elsa pov
After the show,we both go down the stage and everyone was freaking loving it.except mandy and her friends,"what?is that what you called a show?we can do better than that!"mandy said.i got mad and i said "oh yeah,prove it!"."ok,wednesday on 3:00pm after school"mandy said."what?its that all you got,how bout' tomorrow?3:00pm after school,at the field,how's that sound?"i asked seriously."deal, two team sings,one team falls"mandy said."deal"i said.after we made a deal,we started discuss how to make a song."alright,all of you come to my house at 4:00pm"i said."got it!"all of them said except merida,"what's wrong?"i said."well,it's kind of a shameful"merida said."dont worry,we wont laugh"i said."i cant sing"merida said."buwwaahahaha!!!"rapunzel laughed."hey!there are a plenty people who cant sing too"hiccup said."haha,sorry,i just cant stand it if anyone cant sing"rapunzel said."dont worry,just sing,who knows if your voice is sweet"i said happily.

Hiccup pov
I cant understand why people like to laugh on someone who cant sing,it's not like the voice of who can sing is so good.anyway i cant even sing too,but i try it for someone who need it.

Jack pov
I cant wait to go and practice at elsa's house!wait,did i said that out loud?sorry,hehehe..alright,i admit it,if anyone understands what i'm saying...oh no,it's 4:01pm i must be late!

Elsa pov
Everyone is here!except jack,where is he?...wait,since when i think about him??everyone stares at me..it was an awkward situation,"uumm,elsa?"hiccup said."yeah"i said nervously."why are you saying stuff out loud?"he said."i.dont.know"i said one by one.luckly,jack came,"jack,you're here!now that we can practise!"i said excitedly."alright,let's do this!"everyone said excitedly.
THE NEXT NEXT DAY

Rapunzel pov
OHMYGOSH!today was the fight!i have to get ready wearing a yellow cat t-shirt,short jeans,sport shoes.
When i arrived at school,i looked atm y team and they looked so fly, especially elsa and jack,elsa is wearing a purple jacket,blue singlet,short jeans like me and sport shoes,jack was wearing dark purple jacket,brown pants and slippers."did you both plan this together"i said smiling with a laughing face."what!no!no way!hehehe.."they said."dont worry,your secret safe with me,heheheh"i said smiling.after talking,the mandy crews arrived."well well well,look what we have here,it's some.."before mandy could finish "yeah yeah!we get it you plug hole!"merida said.

Elsa pov
"Alright mandy,let's see what you got,or should i say man-ly"i said."ugh,bring it on!"mandy said.
THE FIGHT STARTED
Hiccup:"drums,a little guitar please,one two three four!"
We started dancing.

Elsa:i hope you're ready for the time of your life,so get prepared to get a gleam on your eye,cause right now were gonna take you, take you high.
Rapunzel:come on lets see what have you got in your mind,so bring it on and make the rest of us blind,cause right now i'm gonna make you,make you mine.
Elsa:show us show us show us show us show what'cha got,come on come on come on come on ready or not?lalalalalala let us see what you got,it's on it's on it's on.
Mandy:so you're coming just to see what we got,but i'm the strongest so dont ever forgot,so come here and let us see what you got.
Elsa:sayonara cause we already win,first were out and then we already in,so dont forget to check your golden fish fin.
Merida:show us show us show us show us show what'cha got,come on come on come on come on ready or not,lalalalalala let us see what you got it's on it's on it's on.
Elsa:(change beat)bad girls get down,for good.
Jack:strictly biz,goin play around,cover much ground,got game by the pound.
Elsa:i like the way you work it,
Jack:no diggity,
Elsa:i gotta bag it up baby,
Rapunzel:i like the way you work it,
Flynn(rapunzel's BF join):no diggity,
Rapunzel:i gotta bag it up baby,
Merida:i like the way you work it,
Hiccup:no diggity,
Elsa:i gotta bag it up baby,we out...) the students are crowding loudly.from now on they are voting.

Which team are going to win?who will be disqualified?find out in the next chapter.BTW thanks for reading,please enjoy and vote,thank you
Raven~