result

Elsa pov

When everyone started to vote,i see mandy are talking to one of the student.her face was in shocked and changed to a fury face,oh no!what did she say?! Ugh!.the student came to me and screamed,"you cheated!!"she said."what?!"i said with a shocked and confuse voice."you cheated!!"all of them said."what do you mean we cheated?!?!"we said."you use radio to sing,to save you for not making any mistakes!!!!"all of them screamed angrily.well that doesn't sound like us!i mean,what the heck!we'll never uses that for a fight."face it loser!!we know you've been using it!"mandy said."no we dont!!"we said."ugh!what ever!IT'S OVER!!"all of them said.wow they are really mad,but the thing is,we didn't even use it!!.

Rapunzel pov
OMG!how many times do we have to tell you,we didn't use any radio,not even once!

Hiccup pov
What!since when did we use this..radio! I dont even know what a radio is! Cause i've been in berk for years! I dont usually live in modern life!but the only thing that i know is a phone!!

Jack pov
What!!they tease us for using radio!i mean,poor elsa she really worked hard for this!!she really wants to stay with us!

Merida pov
how dare they said that to us!i mean,since when did we use that!my mother use to sing for me even without a radio!even though they are the one who is using it!!wait a sec,i see the mandy crews bring a radio when were about to start,(gasp)it's them they're the one who bring it!oooohhh they are going to pay for this!!i have to tell them...

Hey guys sorry for short chapter,i'll make it up to you guys okay,cause my family are very busy so i'll continue the long chapter later..
raven~