learning

Merida pov
When we running to art class hiccup falled because his slippers were slippy."really,slippers in school?"i said relaxfuly."heheheh"hiccup said."come on,were going to be even late for class!"elsa said."yeah"jack added."shut up frosty"i said.when we ran to art class,the bell rang and seems like everyone is late."aaww"rapunzel is sad."sorry rapunzel,looks like were going to stay out of art class for a year"i said."what!aaww.."rapunzel said."dont worry you still have science"i said."oh yeah,you're right,i still have science, my favourite"rapunzel said.we all feel relief for making her happy.

Elsa pov
After the late for art class,its recess time!!!the bell rang,all of us is finding a place to eat...suddenly i found an empty table.i put my bottle on the table and there's a gang of girls,they stare at me and said "who are you loser?"the leader of the gang said."i'm...the new student"i said carefully.the gang laughed and said"looks like you're the new LOSER around this college"the leader said."leave her alone,mandy"rapunzel said."okay,i'll leave her alone,but how about you?huh?do you going to leave her too?"mandy said."i'm not the person who are going to leave her alone,even my friends"rapunzel said."fine,so that means,were even,huh?okay,i'll leave her,but first i'm going to make a deal,"mandy said."what kind of deal?"rapunzel said."1.make her leave my table 2.i dont want to see her face ever again!!!"mandy screamed loudly."shut up man-ly!!"merida scream loudly.everyone laughed,because merida called her man-ly."ugh..fine!"mandy said.i leaved her table and seat at another table,i was really embarassed because i didn't even defend my self."dont worry,were here for you"rapunzel said."yah,"merida,jack,hiccup and flynn said.