chapter 15

TW: NSFW

axel pov:

"hello? anyone here?" i called out. no reply. i kick my shoes off and take jades off as well. i turn on some lights just so i can see where i'm going, i see a note above the light switch. 'husband was sent to the er, had to leave early sorry!' ~marina' . shit. now who is going to change jade?

jade pov:

i gasp in pleasure as he bites down on my neck in a soft but rough manner, he follows that up with warm and melting kisses all over. he then slowly goes down to my breast and kisses and caresses them. all of a sudden i feel him put my nipple in his mouth, i then let out a loud moan. "hush darling, the neighbors will hear you" he mumbled into my breast as he continued to fill me up with pleasure. i feel my self getting wet. he does too. he then looks at me. "jade? jade wake up" what?

axel pov:

"jade? jade wake up". she kept moving around and touching me in her sleep. i don't want to continue letting her because she doesn't know what she's doing. not that i wouldn't mind her touching my dick, but not like this. not while she's asleep. she then wakes up with her face as red as a rose. she quickly looks away in embarrassment and acts as if nothing happened. i clear my throat. "uhm so here's some sweats and a t shirt, i hope these work for you. you can change in my bathroom or i can turn around." i hand her the clothes and she says nothing and immediately runs off to the bathroom. i cant help but laugh at her. she's cute. and i find it entertaining that she has dirty thoughts, let alone dreams about us having sex. what is she doing to me?

authors note :
😛😏