chapter 9

jade pov:

i wasn't really listening when the topic of having kids came up, that was until axel said that it is all up to me. my heart melted. i look at him with thankful and soft eyes. "see you guys look like a married couple right now." his dad says.  "dad, may i talk to you real quick. in private." axel says sternly. they both look at me and i just simply nod my head, "you can sit down and call the assistant if you need anything, we won't take long." his dad says. "thank you sir." i smile "anything for my future daughter in law." he smiles and walks away with axel in the other room.

axel pov:

we walk out of the room and i close the door so jade doesn't hear anything we say, i sigh. "dad, why the hell do you keep making it feel as if you are pressuring her to get with me and have kids just so you can have grandkids?" he looks at me with a confused face. "son, i'm not trying to pressure her and you to have kids i'm just putting the idea up there. she hasn't stated that she is uncomfortable." i start to feel my blood boil up. "dad, just because someone doesn't state that they are uncomfortable never means that they are not uncomfortable with whats happening."

jade pov:

i sit down in the chair by the table, damn. this chair is more comfortable than my bed. i get up to look for some sort of food because i'm getting a little hungry. i couldn't find any but i remember that his dad said to call the assistant. but he never told me where to get to the assistant so i'll just wait till axel gets back so i can ask him. i see a picture of what looks like axel, his dad and what seems like his mom? damn. she's pretty as fuck. i hear foot steps so i go back to my seat.

authors note:

haha hi. i'm not dead i just lost motivation and school is being a bitch right now by being stressful as fuck and i wanna cry and bite people sorry for the short chapter