chapter 2

axel pov:

damn she's hot.....no damnit, you can't be thinking that you just got here. i turn back around and i still struggle to open my locker. i just give up and go to class, the teachers probably won't mind. i look back at her as i'm walking to my first class. i really need to stop thinking of her, i only just saw her anyway. i get into class and sit in the back by the window. everyone was staring at me. weirdos. i felt like i was a animal in a cage, everyone looks at you for internment and curiosity. pathetic.

"mr.gold, can you come up here and answer the question?" oh god here this goes again. i walk up there slowly as everyone stares at me. i grab the white board marker and pull off the cap. i was just about to write the answer as i felt something hit the back of my head. i turn around and see everyone but one person pointing at this one girl. i just glare and turn back around so i can answer the question and sit back down without being bothered again.

"thank you mr.gold, you may sit back down" the teacher said. "and as for you ms. nelson, you need to apologize for hitting our new student with a piece of paper."

jade pov:

here the old hag goes again. be nice blah blah blah do this do that. i roll my eyes. "sorry that his head was in the way". "ms.nelson" mrs.lance says sternly, "apologize to mr.gold now, or you can go talk to the principal." ugh why does she always have to do this to me, i take a deep breath. "oh dear mr.gold, i am so very sorry that i have thrown a piece of paper at your head, i hope that you can find it very deep in your heart to forgive me" i say with sarcasm oozing from my voice.

axels pov:

is she mocking me? why would she be talking that way. god i'm an idiot. i couldn't even answer that damn question correctly. probably because i can't get her off my mind........fuck i'm doing it again. "ms. nelson, i found it very very VERY deep in my heart to accept your apology." i say with sarcasm just as she did. "well that's wonderful, okay class back to what we were doing." mrs.lance said. i zone out immediately.

jade pov:

"i will assign your partners later today, be ready." class ends and everyone gets up to leave. "mr.gold and ms.nelson please stay after class, i need to speak to the both of you." oh great, i just love being late class after class. "okay, so as you know the project is to meet new people and figure out who they are. right?" she says. my eyes widen. she's not going to make me be partners with the new kid, is she?

axel pov:

oh. cool, i get to be partners with a literal child. what else is she going to throw at me? her ass? god i would hope. i'm doing it again. "okay, i'm fine with that." i say in all seriousness. she looks at me with wide eyes and confusion. i give her a smirk and she looks away. her ears were pink. "okay, well then it's final, you two are partners for the project."

authors note
i hope this was okay, i'm still trying to figure out if i like how the story is going. i hope you enjoyed it and once again, i'm in school so i might not be quick with updates. so i will try my best to update as soon as i can :)