chapter 11

jade pov:

axel held my hand all the way to the car, he even opened my door for me......that's when i knew that he isn't as bad as many people seem to think. he closes my door and he gets in behind the wheel. he started the car and headed off. i looked over towards him and he was just so.......defined. his jaw, hands, cheekbones. jade we can't be doing this right now, we just met his dad and that's it. "hey, where are we going?" i asked him. he simply glances over and smirks, yet he says nothing back to me.

axel pov:

little does she know we are going to a party, my friends over on the east side of the town were having one. i thought why not take her as my plus one or girlfriend either one. " do you wanna go to a party?" i glance over at her, still keeping my eyes somewhat on the road. "sure, why? are you having a party?"she responds. i shake my head and say, " my friends over on the east side of town are having a party and i thought you would like to go." she hums in response.

jade pov:

he stops at a store and gets out and comes over to my side, "we are getting costumes, come on." he says. i get out of the car and walk beside him into the party city. he grabs my hand. oh my god. ugh my face is heating up again, i just know it. he walks us down to the costumes and he looks around a bit and i do too. i saw a glance of light, i just ignored it. i saw the light again. and again, so i look over at the source of light and it's a girl , she has a camera? axel notices that i looked over and he decided to not let the girl go, " hey, what do you think you're doing?" i look up at him and he gently pushes me behind him so the girl can't see me. "i'm sorry sir, it's for a project at school about life around the town." the girl says. i tap axel on the shoulder, " just let the poor girl go, you probably scared her." he sighs and shoos off the girl.

axel pov:

now, back to costume hunting. i look around trying to find matching costumes for jade and i. i found the perfect pair to wear. i grab two vampire costumes and show jade them. she looks up at me with a reassuring face that she was good with wearing them. so i grab her hand again and head up towards the cashier and check out. "can we please use the changing rooms real quick, we are on our way to a party and have no where to stop to change." the cashier nods and i also pay for some fake blood and white face paint and we head to the back to the changing rooms. "i can do the makeup as soon as we get changed, just so we can make use of that makeup that you bought." i nod and let her get changed first. she didn't take long at all to get changed. i hear heels clicking on the tiles in the store, i look up and i couldn't get over the costume. "holy shit" i accidentally at out loud without thinking. she just laughs and says "your turn, mr.gold"

authors note:

hello, i might only update on weekends but not every weekend. i don't have a schedule for updates but it's just whenever i have motivation. now go drink water and eat food <3