chapter 1

jades pov:

"JADE GET YOUR ASS UP, YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE BUS" , yeah that's my mom. she doesn't take me to school because she's busy with her stupid boyfriend. her #1 priority is him, i don't understand it only because he stinks and just eats all the food in the house. he doesn't even work so it's just my mom and i bringing in money for the house bills. i work at a café and it's nice but the coworkers and customers can be a pain in the ass. my mom works at an office for a company that does who knows what, she works almost the whole day. her boyfriend has a name but i don't care enough to remember it. he stays at home and sits watching television. i've fought with my mom and him , she choses his side no matter what. i've never met my dad, he was never in my life even when my mom gave birth to me. she found her boyfriend at a bar about 4 years ago and she already loves him more than me. i get up to go brush my teeth and brush my hair. i put on a sweater and some black jeans, grab my bag and run out the door. shoot i forgot to eat breakfast, oh well i'll just eat a big lunch today. i sat down right next to my best and only friend mika. i live right next door to her. her parents are never home, they travel all around the world for their work, so she only ever sees them for a week. she saw that i looked tired so she let me sleep, "thanks mika" then i fell asleep.

time skip bc i'm lazy and can't think of what else to say

someone shook me awake and i, out of reflexes, hit them that earned an "ow, what the fuck jade". it was mika. " not my fault you can't remember that you shouldn't wake me up like that". she sighed and got up. " we are at school, now get your ass up." we both got out of the bus and walked through the crowd of school mates and went to our lockers. when i arrived at my locker there was a person in front of my locker. i waited for a bit patiently, my patience ran out fast. " excuse me. that's my locker you're in front of". that's when i was met with the most handsome face i've ever seen. he had dark blue eyes that looked like they were silver, black hair that had a little piece that fell over his face, tall broad figure, and a little stubble on his face. he takes a look at me, up and down my body and turns back around. i just wait until he's done, only because he's new. i've never seen him at school before, i've never seen an attractive boy at our school. hell you could probably call him a man. he then left my locker after about 10 minutes and the bell already rang, so i didn't care if i was late at that point. i got my locker open and headed to my first class of the day.

authors note;

i hope this was okay for my first chapter, once again i am bad at writing and spelling correctly. and i am in school currently so updates will probably be slow.