The Heating Hound (One-Shot. 18+)

The scene opens with Loona sitting at her desk uninterestedly because it is a slow day at IMP. Only one client had come in and only wanted his child molester girlfriend assassinated. She looks at the various knick-knacks on her desk; a bowl of dog treats that Blitz left her when he went to the grocery store last week, a pair of bobbleheads of Moxxie and Millie, and a picture of Me and Blitzo holding a championship shooting competition and another picture of involving only me. Her Boyfriend. The image consists of Me and her sitting at the beach where we went to go and sabotage Verosika's concert that Blitzo did. In the photograph, I had a flustered smile because Loona gave you a surprise kiss on the cheek, and I did the same to her that day.

She sighed contently and hugged the picture to her chest before noticing that a certain warmth was generating between her legs.

Loona: Already?! I just fucked Damien yesterday night and last night.

The heat between her legs gets warmer as she remembers jumping in the shower earlier last night, initiating an aggressive make-out session before sucking you completely dry that night.

Loona: Oh goddamnit, his semen was so fucking tasty.

The heat between her legs becomes too much for her to handle, and soon she starts sub-coming to her doggo urges, and then she begins to pants heavily. Finally, she gets her phone out and finds a photo of me, then goes into the bathroom and locks the door so that no one comes on her in this particular state.

Wasting no time, she takes her clothes off, hangs them off the bathroom hook inside the door, and takes out her phone.

Loona: God damn, you're so fucking perfect.

She presses her black lips on her phone that holds the picture of me before biting her bottom lip to keep in her moans of excitement before she continues to touch herself.

Loona: When you return, I will fuck you until your brains explode.

She giggles while picturing what she intends to do to me afterward, finishing up her fingering herself and sighing contently. Finally, she cleans herself up and returns to her desk as I open the portal; I enter the office along with Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie. As the three prepare to head out for the night, Loona corners me and pins me against the wall.

Loona: Hello, puppy.

Damien: (slightly nervous) What's up, babe? Did I do something wrong?

She starts sniffing me everywhere before biting the edge of my ear.

Loona: No. You didn't do anything wrong; I just missed you.

She then begins to blow air into my ears while moving her hands down towards my chest.

Damien: (Holding back a moan) I missed you too,
Loonie, but I was only gone for three hours.

Loona: That's three hours, way too long.

As her hands were heading down towards my dick, I grabbed her hands quickly.

Damien: Hold up, Loonie!?

Loona: (Pouting quietly) Why?

Damien: Are you feeling okay? You've seemed extra horny~ these last few days.

Loona stares into my eyes before letting out a sigh of relief.

Loona: Well, babe. The reason why I have been so horny is that I'm in heat.

Damien: Now I remember. You told me your heat cycle was coming up this month pretty soon.

Loona: Thanks for remembering. Right now, I'm super fucking horny.