Truth Seekers

The episode opens up to four monitors; the first one showing Blitzo and Moxxie outside Martha's house, Moxxie then pushes Blitzo's gun causing him to shoot in the wrong direction in "Murder Family". Another showing Millie coming out of the ocean after killing the fish monster in "Spring Broken", another's showing Millie and Moxxie french-kissing while swinging on a rope in "C.H.E.R.U.B.", and on the fourth monitor is a shot of horses, which then zooms past them onto Blitzo, who's making a goofy face. Someone then points at Blitzo. Lastly it shows Damien transforming into his Dark Demon Dragon form at the OperaHouse in "C.H.E.R.U.B."

Agent One: Right there. This was the first sighting.

Agent Two: They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically-targeted people, but why?

A door opened mysterious as two other agents came from behind the door.

Agent Three: Hello, Agent One and Two.

Agent One: Hello my angels how are you doing today?

Agent Four: We are doing fine today thanks for asking Sweet Pea.

Agent Two: I thought you guys were coming back until tomorrow?

Agent Four: We were scheduled until we got an alert from One that he need us to come to open a pickle jar.

Agent Two: One you called two out of your three girlfriends to open an stupid pickle jar when you could've had me open it for you?!

Agent One: Im sorry. I was in desperate need of those pickles and you were sleep and the last time I woke you wouldn't even talk to me for a week.

Agent Three: Enough of the chitchat. What is this on the monitors Agent Two? ( Looking at one of the montiers that have Blitzo and Moxxie at Martha's cabin in the woods.)

Agent Two: Well these are demons from Hell. We have acquired several different video files of the little creatures coming to earth to kill certain special individuals

Agent One: They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next.

Agent Two: Agent Three and Four come over here, I found something that might interest you and me. (Looks at one of the other monitors and saw that I made a appearance with the demons.)

Agent Four: Is that who I think it is?

Agent Three: Yes it is.

Agent Three & Four: Step Bro/ Damien.

[A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by an angry cat sound. The two agents immediately glance over to a hole in the wall that is covered with small wooden planks, forming a peek hole to the outside. They then see the source of all the racket, Blitzo outside on top of some trash bags and dumpsters looking around. Damien were looking at him with face palm.]

Agent Two: Ah well, that's convenient.

Agent Three: Well if the demons are here that means Damien is not far from behind.

Blitzo: Shh! Remember, we can't be seen.

[Blitzo slams the dumpster door loudly, but then falls into a pile of trash bags. Damien shakes his head.]

Moxxie: Pardon my word, sir. But you're currently being the loudest.

Blitzo: I said shush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie.

Damien: Come on, guys let's just go home already.

[Moxxie steps away from his boss for a short moment as the portal was opened, Moxxie was about to head towards the portal.]