"Oppa!"He gingerly grins with her whine. There it goes her irritated pout, he loves so much to fish, for it always so much fun to pluck it on her lips with a soft bite and a smooch and morph it into a giggle and a laugh.

Namjoon leans forward to do just that. Without fail, her smile is back, her orbs twinkling with delight.

Hand in hand they walk. His steps are half as normal to go with her pace. His Daun is small. His Daun is endearingly cute. His Daun is a whole lot more.

They talk about the mountain ahead and what would be the peak like. They talk about the mountains that they had hiked. They had talked about it already before, that is why he knows how she loves hiking alone. He loves it too for he likes to bask on the beauty of what nature can offer. It only makes him appreciate more the slowness of his fast paced life. It makes him normal. It makes him human. She too loves it as it normalizes the pace of her creative mind...for whenever she sits in front of a canvass, her world would swirl into colorful chaos and nothing can't help her anymore.

He and Daun are not that different. In fact, they are much more alike than anyone in their bond.

Along the trail they laugh. Along the trail they occasionally kiss with whispers of promises and endearments. Like the couples that surrounds, they too never care for any of them. The world consists only of just the two of them and nothing else.

"I love you."

She doesn't seem so surprised with his confession. She only halts for a bit, looks straight to his eyes and sweetly smiles. He is not like his Yoongi hyung who knows all what she is thinking. 'Does she feel the depth of his words? Does she know how easy for him to say the words as it only flows naturally on his tongue yet so hard for the nervous thoughts of being Soulo for those years that had passed? Does she... feel the same?' He doesn't know. He really wants to hear her response...

Maybe he doesn't have to.

It's like the multitudes of stars in the brightness of the day. It's like the moon in the darkest night. It's like the fishes underneath the frozen lake. It's like the sun hidden behind the fluffy clouds of windy days. It might not obvious but one knows her love for them is there.

Her love for the seven of them is constant and true. She may not say it through a love sick laden voice but she shows it to her heart warming breakfast. Her bone melting smiles. Her extra sweet baked pastries. Her soft reminder of safety as she bids farewell as they go to work and her endearing little kisses as they come home. Not to mention most of her paintings that only consists of them.

She loves so quietly but when they have a chance to poke it out from her, she becomes fiery with a blazing desire just for them. He really wanted to partake to the heat of their passion. He wanted to try dancing with her with the lyrics of love and overwhelming warmth.

Yet then again, no one is stopping him.

Namjoon only has himself barreling from taking such advances. He knows too well that if he just push a certain button, surely, his bond would be established without fail.

Perhaps it's his redemption. A personal punishment for not being patient enough. Their Daun is pure, only tainted by the hands of her soulmates, however he is not. He feels undeserving for her hug that he badly wants. He feels undeserving for her love that he so badly needs. He only feeds his soul on the pecks and kisses that he steals.

"Joonie-oppa? Is something wrong?" She frowns. Her brows crossed with his silence.

"I'm just thinking about the past." His tongue just slips as usual. He really can't keep a secret. He just has a loose tongue.