"Come on in." She embarrassingly says. A sweat is obvious on her forehead.

"Oh... the place has become homier." Mrs. Jung chats a lot more.
She only smiles as she nervously observes the three as they look around the penthouse.

Knowing her love of plants, her seven had been gifting her pots and pots of it. It had been creeping along the walls of the veranda. New palm plants are adorning their living room along with Namjoon's bonsais. Her succulents are becoming accessories to the tables and kitchen cabinets. The greens truly evolved the place into a more relaxing haven.

"Indeed. I always told Jinnie to add more to the place. Imagine my horror with minimalism." The other woman adds. Daun is sure that she is the eldest's mother. He has her cheery lips.

Daun is simply at the sides, politely nodding and smiling to their every comment. The other seems so quite with how piercing her dragon eyes are to her. She can't mistake it. She is Namjoon's mother. She has the same authority on her presence. Her gaze is calculative as she looks at Daun from head to toe. Perhaps it's just in her nature, being a successful businesswoman and a mother to two genius children. Jungkook had told her that Namjoon's sister is equally brainiac and a true academic who follows their mother's footsteps.

"And you are?" Namjoon's mother asks. Her voice is stern.

'Strike two.' Daun worriedly thinks. She just didn't almost forget to welcome them inside, she also almost forgot to introduce herself to them.
Quickly, she bows politely. "I am Lee Daun." She starts, but she is tongue tied to continue. Her nerves are acting up. She had repeatedly rehearsed it a while ago. However, now it somehow evaporates with her nervousness.

"Their hired help? A new manager?" Namjoon's mother asks with a raised brow.

Silence.

Daun doesn't know how to counter that. She knows that the woman has a perfect idea who she is.

"Aren't you their soulmate, dear?" Mrs. Jung inquires. "Ji-woo had told me that I would be elated to know who Hoseok-ah's soulmate. She didn't tell me more but the moment you greeted us at the entrance, I know she was referring you."

"Ohhh." Daun feels so relieved as she listens to Mrs. Jung's mumblings. It's nice to hear that someone is rooting for her. "I'm sorry. It's just, it's a first to introduce myself as their soulmate. Oftentimes, they are the one to do that." She shyly says, still bowing to them.

"I heard you have been living with them for months now. I was all confused with the postponement of their tour but never followed-up thinking perhaps its because of their work, Only to know the real reason with Mrs. Jung." Namjoon's mother haughtily says. "For all those months. Don't tell me, you haven't introduced our sons to your parents?" Her pitch increases with exasperation and dissapointment.

She bit her lips. 'She right.' With all those months, it is expected that she had introduced them to her parents. That is, if she has parents to do that.

"Oh... Namjoon omma." Mrs. Jung comes to the resque. The woman knows her status, being the one who gave her a parental consent to the seventeen year old Daun just to travel to Paris and search for her biological father. She was the one who encouraged her more with the search after tearing up so much with her story.