Ah shi-

Just want to say that I know lando is being a big of a dick in the storyline of my book which has always been intended but he's not at al like that in person, he's supposed to be so lovely and down to earth and actually quite quiet so please do not take any images from this book literally. Also congrats to him and Luisa! She is so gorgeous!!!! He's punching 😂

"Mick! Mick!" You mumbled into a shout as you shook his arm
"Mmm" he grumbled as he pulled the bedsheets further over him
"Mick!" You said louder
"Yes Anna?" He said in his sleep voice, rolling on his side to face you. As he opened his eyes and realised you were in his room: in his bed, he shot straight up.
"What are we..?" He said keeping his voice down as he looked at your chest, you were both in the nude
"What the hell happened?" You asked
"You don't remember?" He said puzzled by your confusion to what was going on.
"No I don't, I had enough to drink by the sounds of things. We didn't do the ?" You asked as you frantically looked around trying to find a used condom at least.
"No, nothing like that. It was quite romantic.."

"Mick Schumacher!" You both heard again
"Coming in a second mum" he shouted back as you hugged the duvet close to your naked frame.
"I don't want anything weird to happen between us if- if you don't feel the same way" you said timidly.
"If you mean feel the same as in am I falling for you then your correct." He said placing one of his hands over yours on the white bedding. "I'll explain last night after breakfast"
"Thank you, I'm sorry if I-"
"No don't apologise" he said as he got up, pulling on some underwear and handing you his dressing gown as he put on some sweat pants and a hoodie.

"What about your mum?"
"What do you mean?"
"She asked where I was before"
"Oh urm. You couldn't sleep so you came to talk to me for a bit then drifted off. She won't mind I promise." He said as he gave a reassuring smile as he guided your hand out of bed and downstairs.

"Guten Morgen" corinna smiled as you both came downstairs and you both replied the same back.
"Anna do you want to go out for dinner with us all tonight?" Gina asked
"Oh yes please, mick are you coming?"
"Who's going G?" He asked her
"Well I was thinking me, you, Anna, David and his girlfriend and then I was going to bring someone.."
"Someone?" You smiled giving her a nudge
"He's just a someone for the moment" she said
"Have you told your dad?" corinna asked questionable to the topic
"Erm.. no not yet."
"You better go start talking. You know the rules, your father is the only man in your life" she said.

Gina left the kitchen to go tell her dad who was sat outside on the patio with some blankets and pillows waiting for you to join him.

"Come on we will go out to give her back up" mick said as he took your hand and you saw how corinna clicked on.

You were just getting ready for the evening out when you remembered you had left your shoes downstairs at the back doors. On your way downstairs you had to go past the study where Michael usually was with corinna as it overlooked the lake and had a gorgeous view and you overheard mick in there having a conversation with them.

You paused at the door carefully to hear the end as you had heard your name,
"I know she's the one dad, I have feeling for Anna I've not had for anyone else"
"How long darling?" His mum asked
"Since we met that weekend when we raced with George. I've always had a soft spot for her and now.. now I just realised even more this past few weeks. I don't want her to leave."
"She's more than welcome to stay as long as she likes, is that ok with you?" There was a pause, "and your dad agrees"

You quickly tiptoed off knowing the conversation was at end and on your way back from the patio doors mick was just a head of you having walked out. He wore a black shirt with his black jeans which was stunning on him.

"You look good" you said as he turned around
"I didn't see you there.. wow.. you look amazing"
"Thank you" you said giving a sweet smile.
"I'll drive tonight, it's ok" he said as he grabbed his keys. "I'm going now, we will see you both later. Love you!" He shouted as you followed him out front.
"When will you tell me what happened last night?" You asked for the fourth time today.
"After dinner. I promise." He smiled kissing your cheek. You felt your skin blush under his lips as he started the engine of the car.

————— LANDOS POV—————
"Why won't she just call me or something to let me know she's ok?" Lando said to max as they walked back up to their rooms
"Maybe she knows" he suggested
"Maybe she could have some decency. At the end of the day it's my roof she lives under" he huffed
"I don't think your attitude is right mate. I've always said if your acting like a dick I'll tell you and you are." Max followed
"Why does she-" Lando started to say before he was cut off. A blonde girl came across with Savannah, Oliver's now fiancé.
"Lan, can I come back to your room again tonight?" She whispered into his ear

Max have a disapproving look as Lando nodded to her question with that boyish smirk he would always play off
"That's the reason she won't call you. She knows" max said as they walked off in-front
"How?" Lando shouted
"She saw the photo!" Max shouted back  and Botha topped dead in their tracks
"What photo?" Lando asked now turning to anger
"Check my story when your not busy ruining you life with her. Anna have you everything, she pulled you through so so much and you can't have the balls to go to her and apologise over the shit you make. Forget it. Sorry Amelie" max said as he walked off leaving Lando alone.

———— ANNAS POV ————
"You ok?" Mick asked as he drove
"Yeah all good, can you tell me now what happened?"
"Ok, before I start I promise you 'it' didn't happen"
"Ok ok just please tell me I'm not embarrassing"

"So. We came back after a few drinks and we were sat in the kitchen talking and you told me about what happened with lando and the arguments you had. I was doubting you talking about him so much but when I saw how hurt you was I had to comfort you. Um, I sat closer to you and you snuggled into me so I kissed your forehead. You asked if we can have another charisma's Eve and we kissed again. It went on a bit and we came up to bed in my room. We just sat on the end and you told me you loved me Anna." Mick explained

You could feel your cheeks go red in embarrassment as you slouched in your chair.

"And then we kissed again and a few more times. And erm yeah it was nice. Nothing more happened than that."
"Why was I naked then?"
"I said I was tired and got into bed thinking you would ho to your room or if you were staying just get in bed but then you just got in. I promise I didn't see anything, well only your boobs. I'm not complaining and then yeah. I promise no one crossed any lines"
"So I told you I loved you?" You asked
"Yeah"
"And how do you feel about that?" You nervously asked.
"Anna I've never met a girl, I mean woman more elegant, smart and beautiful in my life. I've always loved you"
"Really?"
"Really my love"

What mick had just confessed to you changed everything. You knew he really was the one after all this time. Tonight you didn't need to hide how you felt, it would be more acceptable to hold his hand, rest your head on his shoulder and laugh together.

As you reached the restaurant where Gina and the rest where waiting there was still a Christmas tree outside covered in lights. "Come on!" Mick said as he took your hand

"Can we get a photo?" He asked
"Of course, can we post it?"
"If you want to open that can of worms" he laughed
"Don't worry, I'll handle it." You laughed as you stood together, his arm around your waist with both the biggest smiles ever. The lights were perfect and you couldn't agree more that life was now perfect again.