"Oho... that is something we don't permit."

"Tae Tae!" Daun's tone is scolding. She couldn't believe how casual her soulmate is towards the man.

"Shouldn't you greet him first?" She whispers, horrified of what can Mr. Bang do to him. "Jiminie... tell him." She asks the other as soon as he steps to her side.

"Nah... he is okay by himself, babe." Jimin sweetly smiles, his eyes never leaving hers. It's as if the world only consists of her.

Mr. Bang's laughter echoes through the place. "This is interesting." He gazes to the two meek men, amused.

"We can do the tour next time Shi-hyuk hyung." Jungkook politely says.

"Let's go!" Taehyung cheerily says as he drags Daun by her arm.

"Wait. Sorry Mr. Bang." Taken a back with their behavior she hurriedly bowed towards the man. She can only hear his laughter as she was getting further with the surprised murmurs of the other employees.

"That was rude." She reprimands the moment they are inside the elevator.

"No... he knows too well that you're here for us and yet he invited you instead with a tour?" Taehyung pouts.

"That man is sure scheming on something." Jimin seconded.

"Should I be cautious of him then?" Daun asks, a bit nervous of whatever her men are implying.

"Don't mind them, baby." Jungkook sweetly kisses her forehead for comfort. "Shi-hyuk hyung doesn't have any evil bones in him.

"Ask Yoongi-hyung about that." Taehyung only retorts.

"Why? What did he do to Yoonie?" She inquires. She had read on about the slave contracts and other schemes that some entertainment companies have. She hadn't mentioned but there was once a time when an agent asked her to audition as she was walking around Gangnam. It made her more afraid of the people around. Imagine a person grabbing the opportunity to reach their dreams only to be trapped with unfairness or sometimes sexual contacts with big names in the industry. Did her seven had done the same? They are all handsome men, many would want them for their personal gains.

"Nah." Jungkook starts. "It was only he expected to be just a producer and a rapper only to be coaxed to dance and be part of BTS." He smiles.

"Besides, what is BTS without our hyung? I can't imagine."

"Oh." She sighs in relief as the elevator dings to open.

"Wait. What did you ever think of?" Jimin asks as they walk along the hallway with grey walls.

It's a bit dark for her liking. As she stills, she looks around with the puzzle like hallways, seemingly endless with its corners and turns. Her every step is becoming unsure.

"Babe. Is something wrong?" Her sensible Jimin immediately notices her plight.

"Nothing! It's just, it's a bit dark." She purses her lips before smiling a little.

"Are you afraid, sweetheart?" Taehyung asks, gingerly holding her shoulders. "Come on... we are here with you." He encourages as he slowly pushes her out of the lift.

She takes a deep breath and reaches for Jimin's hand to hold.

Jungkook who excitedly steps first outside of the elevator failed to notice her uncertainty and mumbles. "I bet Yoongi hyung won't change his fate even he is given a chance to." His voice is jolly, keeping her sane.

Ever since she had vivid dream about the void, she had avoided to be in a dark place. She couldn't explain it, but it always shoots up her anxiety. She haven't told anyone about it. Not even Yoongi, who knows about the dream. She doesn't want anyone to worry about her. However, she knows that her men had noticed her weariness about it. So far, they didn't confront her about it, just waiting for her to confide with them.

"By the way... are you bringing your gift for Hobi hyung?" The clueless Jungkook excitedly giggles.

"Yes." She says as she shows her a box.

"Ohhh... I'm really jealous of that. What a shame my birthday is still at the end of the year."

"Are you sure it's okay that the three of you are escorting me? Won't it spoil the surprise?" She wonders. After all, the three are part of what they call "the dance line". She really doesn't know much about it apart from the members are really great in dancing. She even wonders why are the others not part of it. As what she had seen so far from their music videos and live performances, they are all great with it. Well... she isn't a perfect judge with her two left feet.

"Ohhh... we have Jin hyung and Namjoon's sacrifice." Jimin just giggles. "Besides, hyung has been so excessively energetic with your seaweed soup this morning."

"He was even boasting about it."Taehyung winces.

"Well... I could prepare one for you too." Daun sweetly says.

"But I have to wait until December." He wails.

"Hush hyung... we are here already." Jungkook scolds the older.

"Wait... how about Yoonie - oppa?" She worriedly whispers as she looks at the incoming cart of cake with lighted candles only to smile so sweetly to the man pushing it. Her dimples are showing as the man approached her to kiss her cheeks.

"Wow hyung. It's a first watching you putting an effort for a surprise." Jimin teases.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi pouts. "Don't listen to him, Kitten." He whispers and hands her a cute looking apron. "Let's blast that crazy man."

Jungkook laughs.

"What?" Daun asks as Jimin helps on tieng the apron at her back.

"Hobi has been telling us to rehearse that bloody choreography non stop. My joints are aching already." Yoongi whines to Daun.

"Whining grandpa." Jimin murmurs his teasing. Daun immediately elbows him for sure the second eldest won't take it likely.

"I heard that." Yoongi grumpily says.

"Okay... so are we ready?" Taehyung excitedly asks cutting off the two cats.