𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"Yasmine did a lot of stuff to Alaska before she got that front wedgie and was knocked down to officially uncool." Hawk nodded his head, thinking back to all the times the blonde targeted Alaska. "I know it really hurts her that Demetris with Yasmine now, but she's not gonna say it out loud."

"What kind of stuff did Yasmine do?" Wyatt asked, the pair grabbing their bags as they heard the Eagle Fangs showing up again. "She never told me that."

"Well, obviously, this was before Al kicked her ass on the first day of school." the red haired boy pointed out as the two headed out of the dojo. "But, every single we were little, Yasmine has been pretty mean. Like, she cut her hair in second grade, pushed her off the swings in third, made fun of her for her shoes in forth, Alaska use to have braces and it caused her to talk funny, Yasmine had all of fifth grader making fun of you then. In sixth grade, she yelled out a bunch of hurtful things from the crowd when Laska tried to audition for the school play. Seventh grade, called her pepperoni face because of her acne. Called her a slut and made up rumors in eighth because me and Demetri were her only friends. Wrote loser across her locker freshman year. Then, sophomore year, Yasmine created a fake text message to make it seem like Alaska was into Kyler and wanted to go to another one of her parties."

"Jesus." Wyatt looked over in disbelief, shaking his head. "I heard about what happened at that party with Kyler."

"Yeah, well, whatever you heard was wrong." Hawk snapped at him quickly, not meaning to. "She didn't wanna go down on him, she said it plenty of times. He pressured her to, over and over, made her feel shitty for not wanting to, which is why she ended up doing it. No one bothers to listen to her side of the story though."

Wyatt grabbed his arm, making Hawk stop. "He pressured her to give him head? Even after she made it clear she didn't want to?"

Eli nodded. Wyatt gapped. "Are you kidding me? You realize that's sexual assault, right? Did she tell anyone?"

"Of course she did." Eli looked in disbelief. "No one believed her. I don't know what all she's told you, but when you're a no one, like the three of us were, no one cares when someone like Kyler, who is extremely well known, does stuff like that."

And no matter how much Wyatt hated to admit it, he knew that what Hawk had said was right.

"You're mom definitely picked this movie on purpose." Demetri said from the back seat, looking past Alaskas seat to watch the movie, the radio playing the words. "Look at all this ass kicking."

"Do you talk through out every movie?" Wyatt looked over in disbelief.

"Yes." Eli and Alaska said on sync from the front.

"Well, at least I don't cry through out every movie." the tall boy mocked from the back, having Hawk look back in disbelief. "Don't look at me like that. You know it's true. And then you-"

He leaned forward and wacked Alaska in the back of the head. "-Don't pay attention because you're too busy comforting him."

"I'm not just gonna let him cry." Alaska gave him a crazy look. "I'm not from the Death Star."

"What movies do you cry in, Tough Guy?" Wyatt snorted slightly, pushing Eli's head slightly.

"I cried in one movie." he defended himself.

"Oh, sweet boy." Alaska laughed slightly as she looked in his direction, shaking her head. "You're so cute when you lie."

"I hate you both." he turned back in his seat, adjusting the air vents to blow on him a little more.

"Hey, no judgement back here." Wyatt rose his hands in surrender. "I cried like a baby in Twilight."

It was Alaskas turn to look in disbelief. "What'd you cry about? The bad writing?"