𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

He mentally kicked himself for ever thinking that was a good idea.

"Right. I think it was probably just a in the moment thing." he nodded, to avoid embarrassment. They both cleared their throat on sync. "But, yeah, we're totally cool. Should probably avoid playing doctor for a while."

"Yeah." Alaska laughed, glad they got that out of the way. "So, did you hear about what Squeaky Lees is doing?"

Eli gave a questionable look back to her.

"Everyone that pays for a car wash gets to park in the back for a drive in movie. It was my moms idea, something retro, since that's starting to be cool again." Alaska gave a nod, grinning his way. "I was gonna invite Demetri and Wyatt, do you wanna come, too?"

"Is your dad gonna be there?" he looked a bit alarmed.

"No. Beth's ex has been messaging her, getting new numbers when she blocks him, so he's gonna go have a talk with him." she gave a minor, innocent shrug. "AKA kick his ass and threaten to kill him if he doesn't leave her alone."

"Cool." Hawk nodded, flashing her a grin. "I'd love to go."

"Okay, amazing." Alaska gave a childish grin, getting to her feet as she saw Daniel wrapping the white and blue headband around Miguel head. "I'll go tell my mom to reserve a spot in the front."

Hawk watched her go, waiting until she was out of the dojo to stand. He didn't think Wyatt was a bad guy, he actually enjoyed his company. But whatever was going on with him and Alaska was gonna end now. Whatever chance he had at winning her back wouldn't be possible with another guy around. Wyatt looked up as the red haired boy towered over him. "Hey, Hawk."

"If you're planning on making an move on Alaska, don't." he gave a harsh glare down at the boy. Wyatt stood up, standing a bit taller but height was nothing compared to the nasty glare he was receiving. "I know she's super hot, whatever. But, she's not into you, so, just, back the hell off."

Wyatt rose his eyebrows a moment before he started to laugh, hunched over as he held his stomach. Eli frowned his eyebrows in confusion, blinking. "Wh-Hey! What's funny, asshole?"

"I'm sorry." Wyatt apologized through laughter, standing up straight again as he whipped his eyes. "I just figured that it was pretty obvious by now."

"What's obvious?" the shorter boy puffed out his chest.

"That i'm gay." Wyatt rose his eyebrows, watching Eli's face fall. "Alaskas great, and she's been the coolest friend i've ever had. And you're right, she is super hot, but i'm just not attracted to girls."

Eli blinked guilty like. "Oh, woah, sorry. I- that went right over my head."

"Has it not been obvious how much i've been flirting with your little nerd friend?" Wyatt chuckled, speaking of Demetri. He pulled a knowing look. "Oh, that's right, you probably don't realize the difference between platonic friendship and hard core flirting."

"Demetri? Oh, that explains why Alaska keeps involving you in everything we do." Eli nodded with a look of realization. "Wait, does this mean the drive in is gonna be, like, a double date?"

"Don't forget he's dating the chick that makes everyone hate themselves." Wyatt reminded him with a minor roll of his eyes. "Don't get too excited, things are definitely platonic on his end."

Eli gave a friendly smile his way. "They're not gonna last. I mean, don't tell him I said that, but they're just not going to."

"That's what Alaska says." Wyatt agreed. "She really seems to hate her."