Chapter 1 [Courtain Raiser]

Start from the beginning

Beryl: "LE FUCK?!"

Uller: "What in the goddamn everlasting tide of autism was that?!"

???: "GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!

???: "EW, GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! GET AWAY!

Two people appeared to be freaking out, one was a tall girl with long curly blonde hair and a very... ahem.. voluptuous figure while the other one was a shorter girl dressed in a black and red combat skirt accompanied by a red hood. The two half-brothers just looked at one another before sighing.

Beryl/Uller: "Women."

Both Beryl and Uller looked at each other and nodded. Beryl picked up his headphones and inspected them for any damage, there appeared to be none so he sighed in relief before putting the overhead headphones around his neck. The two, instead of approaching the two screaming girls as one would expect from the main protagonists, simply watched them like they were in some sort of TV show. Beryl asked for popcorn, but Uller just showed an empty popcorn bag, saddening Beryl. Before they could do much else, the airship landed and everyone disembarked, including the two girls and the two half-brothers.

Beryl: "...Why is it designed like a modern World of Warcraft castle?"

Uller: "A lot of buildings are like that. Bitches love castles."

Beryl: "Oh, makes sense. I love castles."

Uller: "Yeah- wait what?"

The two half-brothers took in the sights, which were... cool? Sightseeing wasn't exactly their thing so they didn't really find the appreciation for how colossal the modern castle-like structure truly was. After sucking in all the possible information about the visual design of the architecture and scenery around them, a sudden explosion caught their ever so needed attention.

Beryl: "...Hehe."

Uller: "Beryl, no."

Beryl: "Beryl, yes!"

The white-haired male ran off towards the site of the suspicious explosion, leaving his half-sibling behind. Uller was very visibly annoyed but decided to follow Beryl nonetheless despite sending the white-haired teen curses every couple of seconds. Beryl arrived at the scene ready for some fun, only to be disappointed yet somewhat intrigued about the sight of the same girl from before, the one clad in red, lying on the ground covered in ash. She was being yelled at by some white-haired bitchy bitch, who looked like she was someone of great importance... Nah, not really. Anyway, Uller arrived a second later before delivering a mighty smack to the back of Beryl's head.

Uller: "Bitch, don't run off next time."

Beryl: "Don't worry, I will."

Uller: "Yeah you probably will."

The two look back to see the white-haired girl still yelling at the silver-eyed girl, saddening her even more. The white-haired female appeared to get progressively angrier and angrier the more words escaped her mouth hole.

Uller: "Nope, fuck this shit."

The red-haired half-sibling quite literally said fuck it and attempted to run off while Beryl continued on watching the drama unfold. He was about to ask for popcorn, once again, only to realize Uller was nowhere near him, he frantically looked around only to see Uller walking away while smoking another one of his cigarettes. Beryl cursed before grabbing Uller by the back of the collar of his jacket and literally dragging him back while the taller half-sibling simply deadpanned and allowed himself to be dragged by his shorter brother, not bothering to even try. The bitchier female version of Beryl continued on bitching and bitching to the point Beryl felt sort of bad for the younger girl who looked like she was about to cry. Beryl decided to do something good for once and turned to face Uller.