i. begin

-September 1st 1997, Wednesday-

Jungkook, a moon rabbit was created by the moon goddess. there were hundreds of moon rabbits watching the earth, Jungkook was one of them but he watched over only one family. he only wanted to watch that family.

the family consisted of only two people. the lady in that family was six months pregnant. Jungkook knew that they were married. just like how they were waiting for the baby, Jungkook waited too.

Jungkook got to see their happiness when they got the baby came into the world. Jungkook was happy too. it was the first time he felt the thing called "happiness." the couple named the baby Kwon Y/N.

he may forget how to make moon cakes one day but he won't forget the name.

he watched you growing up into a beautiful lady, developing your talents and working late at night for your dream job. he can only watch you from afar. it's possible to go to earth but he's afraid. afraid that he might never be able to get back to the moon.

one of your hobbies was watching the moon and stargazing. whenever you admire the moon from your balcony, for him it feels like you're admiring him. but he admires you more.

so many new things happen every day on earth but on the moon.. nothing new. making moon cakes and watching you, he does it every day. somehow, he never felt bored watching you but making moon cakes was of course difficult and boring to him.

Jungkook doesn't want to leave his birth planet but at the same time, he wants to meet you at least once. that's his only wish. moon goddess must've heard it.

things aren't always all smooth and easy. There are some difficulties.

1. if a moon rabbit leaves without informing the goddess, it would never be able to get back to the moon. because the goddess created them. just like, humans on earth ask permission from their parents to hang out with their friends.

2. moon rabbits were born on the moon so they're supposed to live their life there. the maximum amount of time a moon rabbit can stay on earth is only two years. they can't survive on the earth for a long time because the earth is hella different from the moon. their power to transform into their birth form will weaken and eventually, they'll die. when they die, both rabbit and human forms die, resulting in their whole existence to be wiped out of the universe.

3. the only way to travel to earth is through portals which are risky. suppose, a rabbit wanted to go to a specific restaurant on earth. there are times when the portals leave them somewhere they didn't want to go. unfortunately.. portal's are the only possible way.

Jungkook only knew one thing, he can go to earth with the help of portals.

a/n: i just love SEVENTEEN Hoshi. and kids, that's how Y/N's surname became Kwon.