Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

Y/n:"Im bored."

Glynda:"Im sorry that my class has that effect on you Mr. Belladonna. How about you come up and fight."

Y/n:"Sure."

I walk down to the arena and stand next to Goodwitch.

Glynda:"Who would like to fight Mr. Belladonna?"

Cardin:"I'll fight the freak."

Glynda:"Both of you get prepared and come down to the arena."

Y/n:'So he's one of those people.'

I head off to get my gear and Cardin does the same.

After getting my sword I am now standing in the arena leaning on my sword waiting for Cardin to show up.

Y/n:"Do I win by forefit?"

Cardin:"In your dreams freak."

Cardin walks into the arena and after confirming we're both ready Glynda starts the match.

Cardin rushes at me and swings blindly with brute force. I easily dodge it carrying my sword of my shoulder.

Y/n:"Put some percision with your swings and you just may be dangerous."

Cardin:"Shutup!"

I dodge a downward strike from him and kick him in the gut making him double over.

Y/n:"You know what I dont need to fight you myself."

I summon a pal and give it the kopesh and it charges Cardin and slices his arm sending his aura near red. The pal then stabs Cardin in the gut as he tries to recover and breaks his aura.

The pal then makes its way back to me and I high five it and it turns to give a thumbs up to the crowd.

Glynda:"As you can see Mr Belladonna is the winner."

Y/n:"The whole Mr makes me sound old. Next time Cardin actually think before attacking it will help in future fights."

Cardin grumbles as he gets up and stomps away and the bell rings.

I walk out of class with team RWBY and JNPR.

Jaune:"How did you do that?"

Y/n:"Do what?"

Jaune:"Beat Cardin so easily."

Y/n:"It wasn't hard, he was just blindly swinging, let his emotions take over after abit of taunting. Fights are both physical and mental."

Pyrrha:"He's right."

Ruby:"Why didn't you tell me you had two weapons?"

Ruby says with stars in her eyes.

Y/n:"Well three technically."

Ruby:"Three?!"

Y/n:"The kopesh and kopis that can combine into a halberd for my pals, and as you saw my greatsword that turns into a minigun."

Weiss:"Do they stay around for a certain amount of time?"

Weiss says staring at my pal walking beside me.

Ruby:"Its like a tiny Y/n."

Y/n:"Until it gets mortally wounded, 2 hours after I run out of aura or I disperse it."

I summon another one.

Y/n:"Have two."

Yang and Nora pick one up each and hug them.