Chapter 1

Ruby Pov

Ruby:"I'm hungry!!!"

I yell throwing my comic book beside me.

Weiss:"Go to the cafeteria and get something to eat then."

Ruby:"I want to go out to eat!"

Yang:"Well we do have the today off..."

Blake:"It would be a nice I guess."

Weiss:"Thats great and all, but do you have any idea of where you want to eat?"

Ruby:"Uh......."

I pause unable to come up with any resturant names.

Weiss:"So-"

Ruby:"I heard of a resturant on the far side of Vale called Palico's Diner, we can go there!"

I says excitedly cutting Weiss off.

Weiss:"Thats across the city!"

Yang:"I have heard of it, and from what I can tell the foods really good."

Blake:"Are they faunus freindly?"

Yang:"I believe so."

Yang and Blake seem on board, now I just need to convince Weiss.

I turn to her and give her puppy eyes and she crosses her arms and looks away.

Weiss:"......fine."

Ruby:"YAY!!!"

I jump up and hug Weiss as she tries to push me off.

Weiss:"Get off dolt!!!"

After getting ready we head out to the Vale. Sadly no bullhead was going to the other side of Vale.
_____________________________

When we get off the bullhead we start to head to the oppisite side of Vale, which is a farther walk then I thought it would be.

Ruby:"My feet are tired."

Weiss:"Should have picked a closer place then. Where even is it?"

We have been walking around for about 5 minutes not knowing where to go. Eventually Yang decides to ask one of the locals.

Yang:"Excuse me sir, but do you know where Palico's Diner is?"

Local:"You a faunus hater?"

Yang:"No?"

Local:"Down that way take a right and its the building with a cat paw and whiskers on the sign."

Yang thanks him for the directions and we head to the Diner and walk in. We see that theirs only 2 people eating.

Yang:"Doesn't seem busy."

Gram:"Its always slow on Tuesday's, but today its slower than usual."

We turn to the counter and see an old faunus lady with cat ears, she has black hair with a white triangle in the front.

Gram:"Sit down, you all are new faces. I'll get you a menu, I'm Gram Owster."

We all take a seat next to the counter as she hands us menus. We look at the menu unsure what to order.

Gram:"I suggest the Chef's platter, he cooks different things each week. And dont worry its always good, he just has the touch with food."

Ruby:"We'll have that then."

Gram nods and goes to a window behind her.

Gram:"Four chef's platters Y/n."

Y/n:"Coming up!"