Chapter 3

Y/n Pov

Y/n:*yawn* "That was a weird dream..."

I say sitting up rubbing my eyes.

Willow:"What was?"

Y/n:"I fell asleep cuddling Willow... Schnee...."

I stop rubbing my eyes and stare at Willow suprised.

Willow:"That wasn't a dream."

Y/n:"... I see... 5 more minutes?"

Willow opens her arms smiling and I fall into them cuddling her. She starts to rub my ears making me both pur and blush.

Willow:"These are really soft."

Y/n:*purs* "thank.. you" *purs*

I lean into her touch and her a giggle come from her making me look up at her.

Y/n:"H-hey! Dont laugh!"

Willow:"Sorry, you just sound and look so adoreable."

I blush more and try to stutter out a response but fail miserably ultimately deciding to hide my face in her chest, unknowingly making her blush.

Suprised by the softness and warmth of her chest I sink into it and let out a yawn and my eyes slowly close and I fall back to sleep,

Willow Pov

He fell back asleep. Are my breast that comfortable?

I put my hand on his head and gently rub his ears and he unconsiously leans into it.

Willow:"What is this warm feeling? Am I falling for him?"

I try to remember the last time Jacques made me feel like this but am unable to.

Willow:"He doesn't seem to mind older women so maybe..."

My eyes slowly close and I fall asleep smiling with one hand on his ear and the other around his back.

No Pov

Weiss:"You dont think they did anything do you?"

Winter:"No Weiss, im sure our mother wouldn't get intimate with someone she just met. Besides im sure they'll wait until she divorces Jacques until they do it."

Walking into Y/n's home after Gram opens the door the Schnee sisters look around the place.

Weiss:"Its not bad."

Gram:"He tries to keep things organized."

Gram looks around for a second.

Gram:"He's usually up by now. His room is down the hall the second door on the left. Wake him up for me will you."

Gram then goes into the kitchen leaving Weiss and Winter who look at each other.

Winter:"Lets go."

Winter leads the way to the room and opens the door but freezes when she looks in.

Weiss:"Whats wrong?"

Weiss ask worried and rushes over to her sister to see what the problem is. She looks into the room and freezes aswell.

Her mother is cuddling with Y/n, whos face is inbetween her breast, she has a hand on his ears and on his back, but what sticks out is the smile on her face.

Winter:"She... looks very happy."

Weiss:"Much more than when she's with father."

Winter:"I almost dont want to wake them up."