"Well? What are you waiting for? Change, my little servant." I blushed furiously before turning to walk to the connecting washroom. "Change here." Isabelle ordered, making me stop in my tracks.

I whimpered quietly in embarrassment and started to unbutton my pajama top. Isabelle began to sip on her coffee, her eyes glued to my fingers. "Now this is a nice sight to go along with a delicious breakfast." I bit my lip and she groaned softly.

My face felt like a tomato as I slid my pants off as well. I started to put on the dress and noticed that Isabelle had seemingly ordered a size too small.

She definitely did this on purpose. She knew what size I wore.

I scowled at the realization. "Now what's with that face again? Shouldn't you be happy to be serving your Mistress?" Her smirk seemed to only grow wider.

I walked over to her once I had the apron on as well. "How may I serve you, Miss?" I whispered and I could hear her breath hitch.

"So many ways, but for now, I would like you to be a good girl and join me for breakfast." She lifted the blanket and patted the spot beside her. I crawled back into bed and she wrapped an arm around me. I blushed and leaned into her side. She started feeding me small pieces of omelette, alternating with taking bites herself.

Once Isabelle was done eating, she placed the tray back onto the nightstand. "So," she started and I held my breath. Whenever Isabelle started a sentence that way, there had either been a change of plans or she was intending to tell me something that she knew I wouldn't like. "I need to make a run to campus today. I totally forgot about my extra office hours for my first years leading up to the final exam."

I looked at her for a moment. "Oh, that's fine. I'll just hang around here. No one knows I'm here anyways."

"Yeah, nice try." She scoffed. "You're coming with me."

I groaned. "Isabelle, I'm not a child. You can leave me alone for a few hours."

"Last time I was asleep, you took my phone to call someone!"

"That was weeks ago and I didn't tell Chase anything!" I protested.

"You're coming with me. End of story." I sighed, knowing I wasn't going to win this one.

"I need to study for my finals too though..." I added after a moment.

"You may do that in my office." I sighed for a moment. I didn't especially want to be on campus because I was always anxious that someone would recognize me, even though no one had in the last few weeks. My disguise was that good. I had learned to do my makeup the way that Isabelle did it and I would do it that way whenever we had to leave the house. When we were at the Versailles estate on the weekends, I didn't have to keep the wig on because Francis and Marcel had already seen my real hair that first night.

I got up to take the plates downstairs to wash and I could swear that I heard Isabelle whisper behind me. "My good little maid."

In the last weeks, Isabelle and I had had many heart-to-heart conversations and I trusted her enough to tell her things that I had never told anyone else. As a result, I stopped talking back as much in defence when she asked questions, although it still happened sometimes out of habit. I did make a special effort to refrain from talking back at all when at the estate. This meant I got in trouble a lot less.

Once I had finished the dishes, I went to change into a simple skirt and crop top for campus. Normally, I would never dress this way, but this was part of my disguise.

Isabelle always checked my wig and outfit before leaving the house. Once she had done so, we grabbed our things and went to her car. One good thing about this disguise was that now I could be seen on campus with Isabelle without having to hide. Everyone believed that I was a distant relative of hers.