𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑷𝑺 ¹²

As it was boys night for both the bottoms as well as the tops.

Lets see what's happening with the tops.

The three boys who walked along the streets of Tokyo is currently discussing about meeting a certain someone.

Okay if you guys meet him you can't hug them or even give a handshake he's a germaphobe.

Got it?

Iwaizumi said as he looked at the rooster and the owl who were infront of him with a stern look that could kill even the grim reaper himself.

Man iwa is scary

Kuroo thought as a sweat formed on his forhead slidding down to his cheek as one of his brows quirked up with the corner of his lip twitching.

What's a G-gemphobe?

Kōtarō said squinting his eyes with his lips perked as Kuro and Iwa look at him with the are you serious look.

Bo?

Kuroo said as he kinda felt pity on him with the corner of his lips pointing down.

Iwa literally was explaining to us what a Germaphobe was the whole walk to here

As Kuroo lectured him whilst iwa was holding back from strangling him to death. The corner of his face twitch.

I took my time to tell them something important and this hair frost like owl doesn't even remeber a thing!?

His brows where knicked toghtere as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and pointy finger.

FLASHBACK

The three just got out of the school building as Iwa's side bag swung back and forth whilst Kuro's was dangling on his left shoulder with Bokuto carring his on both his shoulders

I don't know why Kenma hit me then gave me a kiss and then we cuddled

Kuroo started looking at the ground with a pout on his face remembering how wierd Kenma acted.

Moody cat

Bokuto said staiting his conclusion. His lips shifted slightly to the side pushed forward with his hands recreating the hammer and the table slamming on each other.