𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐃¹

Hey Nerd do my homework!! The bully said knowing full well the "nerd" will do anything to not get beat up by him. Atsumu who was the "nerd" in school glared at him.

As he and all the other students in the room looked in amusement staring at him like sum kind of dog to boss around with. It was clear that they belittled the fake blond boy who couldn't do anything but accept.

Taking the crumbled up paper that he was given with he put it in his bag as he packed his things closing the zipper. He walked out the room as he heard "booo" or "loser!" along the way.

Atsumu ignored this as he walked to his next class. His shoes glided along the marble flooring. He felt it comming. Tripping over and falling to the ground. His glasses where indeed in danger as it was stepped by an "accidental mistake" by some random person.

The boy on the ground clenched his fist as his jaw tightened the word's that rang in the back "watch it nerd!" followed by a snicker. Atsumu could only bite back a bitter argument as he knew it was not worth the trouble.

He helped himself up as he collected his fallen items from the floor as he made heist at the situation with stares that could only be describe by what Atsumu believes is Torture.

He hung his head low as he stared at the cold floor avoiding everyone's gazes clutching his bag tightly. Searching for the bathroom as he bumped into multiple people apologising on his way not looking to not cause another "accident".

Opening the door slightly. He shut it slowly going to the mirror laying his bag down. A sigh left his mouth trying to be somewhat hopeful at the situation.

; That his glasses might still work on his face that coverd the beauty. But unfortunately it didn't. The cracks on it where far from fixable as the glass itself was not able to see through from the other side.

The bridge between the two frames where sealed with ducktape which loosened each second by now it was in half.

Atsumu didn't like this outcome as the situation was really not the right timing. He cursed under his breath. Looking at the mirror and only being frustrated with that he threw his glasses in the bin next to him.

He knew he had no choice but to go out with no glasses that had protected his beauty underneath him for all this time.

You see

The blond forgot to pack another pair of glasses with him that day of school.

Basically. He's fucked.

Atsumu sighed as he thought about what to do not to blow up his cover.

He decided that it would be a good idea to keep his head down low, avoid eye contact with anyone which he already does.

The fake blond groaned once again about this shitty outcome before he grabbed his bag next to him.

Existing the bathroom -the plan in motion. He avoided all eye contact as he kept his head down low his bag clutched in his arms.

Going in the direction of the cafeteria. He slightly opened the door and a slight screech followed along.

Knowing where to go since, it was bright as fuck -the spot light at the center was th cool kids table.