𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄!? ⁴

Atsumu walked up opening the gate with his keys, as he hummed along.

Stepping on the stone tiles making a few steps to the wooden stairs that lead him to the front door fiddling with his keys.

Clicking the door open hearing a sudden thud. He quickly ran to see what happened in the living room setting his bag quickly on the front door.

Rushing in the room to see something he would gag at. Suna butt naked on the floor as his ass stuck out.

Facing the ground. He plopped on the wooden floor while his twin froze with a sweat drop on his face.

Atsumu choked at the sight of Suna naked on the ground floor with his Twin brother half naked on the stairs praying.

Hickeys on display but soon he slowly found it hilarious.

Holding his laugh. He saw the sight unfold.

Rin was down the stairs face first on the ground with a visible irk on his face.

Atsumu looked away from Rin and paid attention to his Twin who looked doomed.

He held his hands together as he looked up the sealing praying for his life.

The fake blond snickerd at the sight wishing he had popcorn with him. Then a shout erupted making the two twins flinch

OSAMU MIYA!! The gray haired boy looked frightened as Atsumu looked at the sight like a horror movie in a cinema.

Osamu franticly ran down the stairs his opened belt swinging back and forth as his underwear showed.

Which made Atsumu want to bleach his eyes out.

The sound of the metal buckle rang in the room. He finally arrived a sweat drop on his face as well as his Twin who watched the scene.

Atsumu directed his attention to Suna who pushed his arms off the ground leaving a groan to escape his lips.

He wiped his head to face Osamu who was quivering on his spot. The fox like boy demanded him with a stern expression Give me a blanket now emphasising the last word.

Osamu fiddled at his steps getting the blanket on a closet nearest to the living room. He trip on the hardwooden floor as the blankets flew at Suna.

While the scene was rolling Atsumu was watching intently. Osamu groaned as he hit the floor face down.

Suna took the blanket off his face Seeing the sight laughing as he wrapped the blanket around his body. He ran to the kitchen.

Not paying attention at his surrounding he didn't see the fake blond on the corner hiding behind the wall.

The raven that arrived at the kitchen he open the fridge hearing a click as it rang through out the rooms with his ruffiling he took out a packet of Onigiris and started to eat them.

While Osamu was rubbing his forhead he heard suna rambling in the kitchen.

He got off the floor and went in the kitchen not paying attention to the fake blond that followed along.