(𝐏¹) 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 ⁶

Atsumu was walking towards. His shoes tapping every step of the way pushing the doors open. Revealing a filthy - empty hall way.

Where people gather around to enjoy -what was it called? ~Ah socializing with people.

The fake blond had walked towards the restroom to fix himself up before going
to class early.

He opened the filthy handle for the millionth time this semester.

As it slowly opened up a shabby looking bathroom with mirrors barley hanging on reflections for people to see themselves of course besides two who were still intact, the ground was filthy enough to not even see its
true color, bathroom stalls were remarkably pretty clean surprisingly enough...

Atsumu took his hand sanitizer as soon as he came in. Over all he hates it here : bathroom stalls might be clean but the fact that it became a rule to clean it was enough to assume -things.

People might already now how people behave in there teen years : puberty hits hard.

To be more direct sexual acts were performed, ranking lists and other things that should not be spoken out loud.

Animals may I add.

But who cares since people discard it and since there are other bathrooms in the campus that are not that unsanitary, disgusting and stinky.

Of course its heaven but the thing is its more reserved for people with money...

The boy looked at himself in the mirror, fixing strands of hair that escaped there nest and glasses which he pushed upwards to fit his nose more comfortably.

Once he finished he took a wet wipe and placed it on his hand to open the door.

This is so unnecessary -i mean who sanitizes there hands and then uses a wet wipe to open a door handle? well- clearly me

Before long the blond drifted off in there own thoughts as it became a habit of his in the morning but even then did he not have peace.

As he suddenly heard the noises that he so dearly hated so much to the point of considering to cut his own ears out but then he wouldn't be able to hear his lover.

So no.

A scrunched up face a and a scowl forming on the side of his forhead with eyebrows pointing straight down. His eyes twitching and lips quivering.

Really now!?

The fake blond was furious and disgusted to say the least with noises getting louder and louder as he came near it.

WTF!? Why do they do this? DON'T THEY HAVE SOME DIGNITY LEFT!?

Thoughts were fogged up never clearing even in the mids of his little rants.

How many times has it been -9th?..no 11th time this week. HOW HORNY ARE THEY?!

Sighing as he continued on to complain.

Com on~ THE F๑◔ˇ‸ˇ◔๑ ING CAFETERIA!!?? -ugh why there? my innocent food~

Still lost in thought before even louder moans could be heard. Echoing through out every crevice in the hall.