𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 ²

𝒊𝒘𝒂𝒐𝒊
𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄⚠︎

As the two love birds left the cafeteria with their hands intertwined together.

Sweet at first sight to people around them but the more you look the more it becomes clear that this was something entirely different.

They were hungry,

They want to eat,

They need to eat,

each other.

As they walked aimlessly down the halls of the school wandering around whilst students greeted them with care and joy not a single one false with honesty.

Acting as if they weren't doing anything sinister from this point was not clear to people surely the reputation of these two are precious indeed.

The student body president:
Iwaizumi Hajime

and

The Honor Student:
Oikawa Tooru

Nobody would know unless they've known the two since before high school.

The foot steps finally died down in a deserted hall with no people to see nor hear from the silence.

They were alone.

Finally..

The key rattled in Iwaizumi's pocket as he hurriedly inserted in the key hole of the empty classroom in which soon opened the door of mischiev.

Walking in the room, hands gradually drifting off from each other and with a few steps in Oikawa's knees gave out.

Iwaizumi locked the door shut -blinds closed from the peeping frame of the door and finally looked at his lover.

Toru felt helpless.

Aroused, to be more precise.

He didn't have the strength to even look up.

Just by walking down the hall made him feel so excited that he had to walk legs squeezed together. It was a good thing he wore a skirt.

To hide that bulging erection he had but right now his mind is filled with him.

Iwa-chan.

The simple thought of him made everything exciting.

Iwaizumi on the other hand wanted him. So badly.

He was so close to fucking him right then and there on the cafeteria table.

The look on everyone's faces and Oikawa's shameless expressions would be so fucking amazing in Iwaizumi's head.

Not that he wants everyone to see Oikawa's beautiful self but just the fact that he would have declared that he was his.