𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘⁵

As the alarm rang throughout the room a hand reached out to shut
that bitch up.

A groan escaped from the fake blond boy. He was tierd to say the least but he had to stand up for its school day.

His phone still by the bed whilst he reached out for it. Once he did.

He was greeted by the man he loves. Sakusa is like a sleeping prince in his bed with strands of hair falling from his face and an expression that is worth dying for. Well at least thats what Atsumu thinks.

How did i get so lucky Atsumu says out loud with a never ending smile.
He blew a kiss towards his lover who was still asleep.

He put on his honey bee slippers and walked away. Heading towards his closet full of unfashionable clothes. That he wears for school.

Choosing one for the day. Neatly folding it until everything was placed on his bed.

Taking his phone with him in the bathroom placing it on the counter of the sink as he took his clothes of before going in the shower.

_______________________

20 minutes passed by and Sakusa was finally awake.
_______________________

Atsumus hair was now dripping wet his body glistening with water droplets flowing down his body as he was done he turned the handle off stepping out and grabbing a towel wrapping it around his waist before looking at the phone to see a flushed Omi with wide eyes at the sight he had just seen.

As Atsumu chuckled he must have just woken up how cute

Like what you see? Atsumu said with a teasing voice before he took of the towel wrapped around his waist hearing the man from the other side of the phone scream out A-Atsu!

The man was flushed his face was a dark red with his hands covering his face *W-what did I just see ?!

Sakusa heard from his phone Daddy chill ˳⚆ɞ⚆˳  That was the day when the famous Sakusa Kiyoomi of the Sakusa Family who owned the inheritance of the Dott company had died of blood lose.

Cause of Death : Atsumu Miya who had teased and flashed the ravenette man.

Lost : The phone of Sakusa Kiyoomi had a bin thrown across the room for he has become a tomato.

A laughter rang through the room by Atsumu who only thought i want to do this more .

_______________________

Atsumu had remember the last time he did this.
_______________________

He shivered at the thought nope yeah no. Nevermind Being immersed in his own thoughts with a towel finally wrapped around his waist again.

Kiyoomi picked up his phone with no damage on it oh so it works I should tell the company later

Well apparently he came back from the dead.

Atsu u there? Sakusa said now placing his phone on the counter top and picking up his toothbrush and putting a good amount of toothpaste before he put his toothbrush in his mouth and started scrubing his teeth.

The fake blond snapped out of his thoughts before looking back at his screen Yeah

_______________________

They both talked for a bit eating there breakfast as Atsumu was checking the time seeing he needed to go.
_______________________

Hey Omi i need to go Atsumu said before he stud up fixing his new glasses looking at the mirror one last time before picking up his phone Atsumu now facing the camera This earlie?

Sakusa said with a here you go again tone from the other screen Omi you know why Atsumu said tierd of having this (son of a fudge) reputation.

Kiyoomi sighed deeply knowing what his boyfriend meant I know i know said tierdly while fixing his tie taking his comb gliding it through his curly hair making it sway a bit with his curls stretching out looking at himself in the mirror.

Aww you look so mature Omi Atsumu said proudly through the screen as he put his shoes on opening the door as quietly as possible since his twin is still sleeping with Suna from last nights incident .

The fake blonde practically shivered at the thought of last nights memory (Asahi) oh how he would erase the memory of Suna's ahem swinging while he chased him across the room.

Atsumu cursed at the blanket falling of Sunas waist from the moment he chased Atsumu Curse you blanket!

I can say exact same thing darling Sakusa said in a husky voice that made the fake blonde shiver and blush at the mention darling.

As Atsumu stepped out wearing a big hoodie that was not his size since it was from Sakusa who he just borrowed it without Sakusas acknowledgment and since that day ladies and gentlemen Kiyoomi has never found that hoodie ever again.

_______________________

The two talked along the way of going to there job/school.
_______________________

Sakusa was in his car laying his hands on the steering wheel. He put his Tesla on Auto mode making it drive for itself.
_______________________

Atsumu arrived at the train  staiton as he was holding the strap of the bag while he heald his phone on the other hand. The train arrived. Atsumu stepped in and sat down.
_______________________

They both talk throughout the train ride/ car ride.
_______________________

Once they arrive to their destination they said their goodbyes and blew a kiss at the screen and went off to work / school.
_______________________