𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 ³

As Suna calmed and lectured his boyfriend: Osamu Miya. Atsumu Miya was long gone.

The fake blond had left his friends and brother alone : and now he was on the side walking

Crossing the zebra strip -passing people as he hummed along with the singing birds.

He turned a right corner going straight : stopping at a red crosswalk as waiting for it to go green and eventually walked a cross.

Finally turning to a left as he had the view of the park infront. That no one really goes to besides him and someone else that's special to the bee boy.

It was beautiful he was walking around for a moment before settling himself at a near by bench where they would spot him right away.

Plopping down as it was about time to text him again. Informing the ravenett that he's here.

 Informing the ravenett that he's here

15 : 06

The last few word's of the text was enough to make the fake blond boy have a tint of red on his cheeks going to his ears whilst he says underneath his breath Idiot covering his face with his right hand still holding his phone.

Once the bee boy had finally cooled down he went back on his phone clicking the coloured camera with him scrolling through photos of his boyfriend. Liking them in the process.

The photo of his boyfriend in shorts on the beach was enough to make him drool to the point that he didn't know that hands were covering his eyes.

A deep voice was heard from his ear Hi Atsu it said with a sequel of surprise coming from the fake blond.

Caught red handed

A red hue forming on his face to the back of his neck a touch was enough to jolt on his seat as he looked up.

Meet his boyfriend Sakusa Kiyoomi a well known man in the world with a smirk underneath his mask on his face.