10

"is it such a bad thing?" I asked him. 

"I-it is." he cried out.

"really?? but it's not an offence, is it?" I asked again.

"it is a natural t-thing. happens t-to us all" he mumbled.

"but weren't you guys friends?" I asked again, for the last time.

"we- we were not." he sniffled.

"why do you cry, then?" I sigh.

Hoseok was heavily depressed after he learnt that his bullies committed mass suicide by jumping off the school building. 

atleast that's what everyone thinks happened.

"I cry, because I caused it." he said, shuffling through his clothes. he was extremely sick and cried all day. his mother saw that i was the last person he texted, so she called me over to his house.

"none of it was your fault. if anything, you're a victim." I say to him, as he changes into black for the funeral.

"no, y/n. it was because i told them that i like yoongi." he whispered. 

I know what happened hoseok, better than anyone else. better than anyone alive, that is.

"Hoseok, that really wasn't the issue. They are disgusting homophobes, they're narcs as well, in my opinion, they had to die." I say blankly.

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO'S GOOD OR BAD?? YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE!" he shouted at me, angrier than ever. I can't blame him for not knowing that I am, quite literally, the one in charge.

"you're not ready to know who i am yet, hobi." I sit back on his spinny chair and twirl around.

"this is not a joke, y/n. be a bit sympathetic for their parents." he says as he halts the chair.

"I really can't show sympathy to them, i'm sorry. it is a big deal in itself that i'm attending their funeral, hoseok." I say to him as I get up and rub his back.

"oh please you were forced." he chuckles. 

"eh yeah, you dom me." I say making him laugh as he gives me a big hug. he starts to softly cry again. the most I can do is keep him warm.

"let's go, shall we?" he says in a sad tone.

--장례식--

(janglyesig)
funeral [noun]

...