7

"AWH BITCH THAT WAS A CLEAR SHOT!" 

I said in a whiney tone. [redacted] and yoongi's chemistry was amazing, but the other 3 pissed me off.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"STAY IN DEFENSE DON'T ATTACK DUMBASS!"

"WHY ARE YOU THERE WHEN THE OPPONENTS ARE HERE!"

the game ended. we lost, 101-60. I am so fucking thankful that this was a practice game.

"are you okay, y/n?" worried seokjin asks. 

"I...am not...okay." I say in a shaky voice. 

"jeez you're scary." jungkook says to which I just glare at him. 

I get up from my seat angrily and walk out of the court. "hey wait!" [redacted] called out from behind me, already changed into his uniform. "wait there! don't move!"

I sit on the side of the entrance to the court, on the floor. I see him walking towards me. "hey buddy listen I can't bear watching your team play they are pissing me off. So I'm sorry if I don't come to any of your team's shitty practices-" he holds my hands mid-rant.

 "why are you touching me I was talking to you mate." I say annoyed.

"please coach us, y/n." he says.

how was I supposed to reject his offer since I am an almighty immortal being that is not human? 

i don't.

"how do you even know if I play well." I asked him.

"I saw you at the park, duh." he claims.

"fine, but i'll only give you tips, no training."

"eh what's the fun in that? why don't you just try to train us?" he suggests. 

"...but only once. if i'm happy with your performance and improvement, I might coach you a lot more." I smile at him. 

"you're the boss, y/n. so it's a deal?" he asks. 

"it is. let's go to class now, okay?" I say as he flashes me that pointy smile again, which reminds me why I'm being so close to him. I better find out.

-- 사랑 --

(sarang)
love...? [noun]

...