5

"what do you mean?" I rub my head and get up from the floor. my vision was still a bit blurry.

"what's this?" taehyung takes out a polaroid of my silhouette and waves it in his hand.

"it's a picture?" I say a bit confused. "we were there." he said.

"what are you talking about?" I say, genuinely not getting them.

"we were on the terrace, y/n. tell us the truth."

fuck. they saw me, didn't they? pabo pabo y/n.

"are you sure I'm the right person? I didn't go up there."

"DON'T FUCKING LIE! WE ALL SAW YOUR FACE YOU MONSTER!"

ouch. that hurt me. 

my face looked pissed now, with an angry smile on it.

"tsk tsk tsk. a monster? yeah, no." 

I pinched my forehead and scoffed. "do you really wanna know?" I laugh, after looking at the tough boys. they don't answer.

"okay wait wait wait, let's make a deal..." I say. 

"you'll know who I am, but then you'll have to die. Is that alright?" I ask.

"just tell us."

"can you resist a deal with the devil?"

"..." they fell silent.

"what else do you wanna know hmm?" I ask them. they fall quiet again. 

I sigh and get up. "I don't have time for this, please leave."

I tried to tame myself the best I could. they all give nods to each other and get up. "you'll find out when it's time, till then, let's just be friends! all of you pose as useful to me." they scoff and rush to leave.

"wrong move." 

I whisper as i teleport in front of the door and kill the lights. my glowing eyes were the only source of light for them. I laughed as I turn into a monster, about to pounce on them.

.

.

.

I gasp. I look around and I'm in my bedroom. 

that was an oddly specific dream.

- the next day -

the entrance to our school was surrounded by girls from other schools. what the fuck?

"good morning y/n! how are you?" [redacted] suddenly appears. "I'm fine. what's going on now?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. "cheerleading competition. for the basketball teams." 

well I play basketball too. I've always been fond of this sport, this was the thing that made me feel, human.

"will you come to watch me play?" he asks. 

"you play basketball!?!?" I gasp and then cover my mouth. 

"yes I do. and I assume you do too. it's in 20 minutes. sit in the last row, okay?" he says happily and jumps away. 

I nod. 

I guess I'll be bunking classes today, then.

-- 농구 --

(nong-gu)
basketball [noun]

...