2

"hyung is it because of me? I should have accepted her confession!" jungkook cried, after hearing the news about wunam's death.

"shut up, jungkook. It's not your fault she committed suicide! some people are too weak, but we have to learn to be strong."

my ears perk up. did a human just make sense? I lift my head a little, to peep at who this was.

"okay, hyung. I'm sorry." jungkook reflected.

"let's talk over some banana milk after school okay?" the guy said. he's Kim Seokjin, age 18, class a, height 1.79m, weight-

"I really need to stop reading people..." i whisper to myself. 

but what good will reading books do me anyways?
I am google, google is me.

the bell rang and we were dismissed. I went up to the terrace and I jumped into an alley,  walking into a cafe. I went behind the counter and headed to the dressing room. I removed my school uniform and kept it in the locker. I then removed my casuals and wore an apron over them.

The first customers walk in. our cafe's cashier requested me to cover for him, because he had to meet his family, which is cute. so I will have to work the whole day today.

"can I get a hot chocolate and bottled banana milk?" kim seokjin said. I guess the hyung kept his promise.

"the hot chocolate is to go?" 

 "no, we'll be eating here."

"marshmallows?" 

 "yes, please."

"anything else?" 

 "two chicken sandwiches, that'll be all"

I had a set of questions that I ask every customer. It was weird. I felt like a robot who has limited commands and stuff, but I have to be professional.

-- 커피 --

(keopi)

coffee [noun]

...