Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers

Start from the beginning

Y/N:"They're Noxians."

Lan Fan:"What?"

Y/N:"These soldiers are from Noxus. The same group that had attacked Xing years ago."

Fu:"Blast it. They're on it again. But why send two soldier freaks at us? Could this be...some sort of message?"

Y/N moves his head up and down, looking at the body if there was anything. But when he looked at the veins, he remembered seeing a very similar thing years ago.

He remembered Deckard and Vander back in the warehouse that day and he gasps as he recognized what these men had taken.

Y/N:"They're drugged."

Lan Fan:"Drugged?"

Y/N:"I've seen this before back when I was in Zaun. These men have taken a substance called Shimmer. It was made for Zaun to bring terror on Piltover. I've seen what this can do to people. It turns them into this. Monsters. But what I don't understand is...how did they get their hands on something like this? So far, I don't think anyone from Zaun has shipped this kind of thing in other countries..."

Fu:"Maybe they were their first buyer?"

Y/N:"Could be."

Y/N puts his hands in thought. Why would they send these soldiers to his country? He had to find some answers anyhow. He won't let them land another attack on Xing ever again. But perhaps...something bigger was going on behind this?

Y/N:"Maybe they have a bigger motive for this. but first, we need to find the man responsible for making these. And I think I know just the place."

Lan Fan:"I suppose that would be Zaun, my lord?"

Y/N:"Yes. We must pack our things. Take what we may need. *to a messenger* Tell the people that the Emperor will be going in a mission. I'm not sure it will take for us to get back but..we will."

The messenger nods and runs out of the morgue to announce the message to the people of Xing.

Fu:"I will stay here and keep the throne guarded while you and Lan Fan go."

Y/N:"Are you sure about that?"

Fu:"Hah, don't ever underestimate me, young lord. This old man's still got it."

Y/N:"*smiles, chuckling a bit* Okay then. *to Lan Fan* Let's get ourselves prepared."

Lan Fan nods in response. They later walk out of the morgue to get themselves ready for the mission. Y/N was walking in the hallway when he then hears Greed chuckling.

Greed:"Going back there, eh?"

Y/N:"Don't think that is going to be some sort of memory lane

Y/N:"Don't think that is going to be some sort of memory lane. We both know what went down there."

Greed:"I know. Though I wonder how much it changed, now that Vander's gone."