The Yule Ball (II)

Start from the beginning

"To dance. It's traditional that the three champions... well in this case four are the first to dance. Surely I told you that"

"No"

"Well now you know" she then looked at Ron and fixed his robe a little. "Oh. As for you Mr. Weasley you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil"

Then she looked over to the stairs. "Oh, there you are"

"Come on then" Ron said and taking Padma with him who turned around to Parvati looking for help.

Harry looked at Cho seeing her beside Cedric and Harry smiling at Cho who smiled back. And then greeted Fleur and her date. "Hi"

"Now, I need you all to line up in procession please. Oh you're very late" McGonagall said.

Bree walked confidentaly out from the corner at the top of the stairs looking down at Parvati who looked at her smiling.

"She looks beautiful" Parvati said.

"Yeah she does" Harry said still looking at Cho.

She looked at Hermione and saw her hiding behind the wall.

"Come or Hermione. You're beautiful. We can hold hands until the bottom of the stair if you want"

Hermione walked over to her friends and held her hand and squeezing it a bit.

"She also looks beautiful" Parvati said again.

Harry looked at Parvati confused before following her gaze and looking at his bestfriend and his sister and smiled at them when they walked down the stairs.

Someone looked at Bree with absolute wide eyes and seemed to be in a daze. Almost as if everyone else disappeared around them and it was only the two of them.

She's beautiful he thought and regretting not asking her earlier when he saw her date.

At the bottom of the stairs their dates stopped infront of them and bowed to them.

They dropped each other's hands and held their dates outstretched hand.

Hermione with the Durmstrang student Viktor Krum and Bree with an another Durmstrang student named Aleksei Djatlov who smiled at their dates.

Hermione walked past Harry and gave a small wave. And Bree smiled at him as a greeting and walked with her date directly into the hall.

"You look beauziful" Aleksei said in a thick accent.

"Thank you" she smiled. "You don't look bad yourself"

He just smiled and they stood close to the dance floor so they could see the champions encrance clearly and their dances.

The doors opened and everyone applauded when the champions walked in. First Fleur and her date. Then Hermione and Krum. Then Cedric and Cho and at last Harry and Parvati.

"Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum" Padma asked Ron looking amazed.

Ron not believing his eyes answered her. "No. Absolutely not"

Parvati looking very happy waved at someone. "Hi!"

People made a circle around the champions in the dance floor and took their positions.

"Harry take my waist" Parvati whispered.

"What?"

"Now"

He put a hand on her waist at the same time the music started and they started to dance awkwardly but the got better.

Dumbledore and McGonagall soon joined the dance. And Filch was dancing with Mrs. Norris in his arms.