chapter 13

Caius PoV

I was finally laying with my mate. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I had my head on her chest. I just took in her scent. I waited over two weeks to have her in my arms again. I felt her stirring in her sleep but I knew she need six more hours of sleep. My added weight didn't allow her to move anyway. I closed my eyes finally letting sleep consume me.

I felt hands raking through my hair. It felt so relaxing I literally purred. I opened my eyes and looked up to be met by purple-blue eyes. I found myself just staring at her eyes. Her pouty full lips looking so kissable. Her cute nose and chubby cheeks. I really miss this face. I wonder what it'd be like seeing her true nature come out, while in this body.

"Evening, my king." Her soft voice came. Like always it was deep but not too deep making her sound like a man.

"It's evening?" I said looking out the balcony door.

How long did we sleep?

"That was my reaction as well. I'm not complaining though, it was the best sleep ever." My dark rose said, while stretching over her head. I could hear her bones and joints creaking.

"Tell me about it baby. It's like my muscles are less tense. My brain seems refreshed. And senses are on a new level. And my energy can last me to fuck you into three days from now. How that sound?" I growled out the last part. I was now on my knees inbetween her legs. I messaged her sides.

"No, baby. I first have to eat. Then daddy can fuck his babygirl till all she can think about is the amazing fucking she's receiving. How does that sound... daddy." My Vixen asked in a suggestive voice. Her purple blue eyes were now black with red flecks in them. Lust and love swimming in her eyes.

"That sounds like an amazing deal." I agreed with her. I kissed both her cheeks and left a hickey on the side of her neck. "Come on, let's go make supper."

Helping her up, we went to the bathroom and washed our faces in the twin sinks. I brushed her hair. She braided my hair while I left hickeys on her neck. It took longer than normal. Her sweet moans were music to my ears. My finger nails dug into her sides, her skin turning red. She was wearing those short tops and sweatpants.

"Done," she said in a breathy voice, her nails digging in my shoulders. "I'm done with your hair," my baby panted. I detached my lips from her neck. She hopped off the counter on shaky legs.

"This looks good. I like the style. Lets go eat." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

She walked in front of me. I tapped that juicy ass of hers. She made a beeline for the kitchen while I just kept staring at her ass. This is one of the reasons whyy I like carrying her around. That ass is distracting. I sat on the bar stool, by the kitchen island. She hummed some song while she was cooking, her hips were swaying, drawing my eyes attention.

"If you don't stop swaying those hips, then I'm gonna take you right in this kitchen. Am I understood?" I growled out in her ear holding her waist. She jumped slightly. Turning her head she looked at me innocently, uh oh, that's never a good sign.

"Or what, daddy?" She challenged me. I raised my brow.

"You'll just have to wait and find out." I threatened her, adding a light smack to her ass. Such a sweet thing that is. That ass, good gracious.