chapter 9

No one's PoV

To say the underground was in a chaos that would be an understatement. They whole place was practically shaking like an earthquake was passing through. The personalities held in to anything they could hold on to. The underworld was losing its balance and it was very unstable.

The "earthquake" passed and everyone fanned out, to find Jezebel. They passed and opened doors and dived into memories, everywhere. They kept passing the black and red door, knowing that she wouldn't be in there. Or so they thought. Jezebel had lost herself behind that door. She had become one with the memories.

She had become the monster no body wants hiding under their bed. She became the monster she was all those years ago. She had succumbed to the calling. She was in the middle of a memory where she was dancing in the middle of dead people. She remembers it like it happened 5 minutes ago. After Cain died she answered her ancestral calling, hence the personalities.

She had thrown herself into a raging fire. She had done the ritual to make herself powerful enough to awaken Cain but the only problem is, Cain's body had disappeared. Then she had another problem, there. was. no. way. out. No ritual, no excuse, no lie, no power, no fighting it off, no secret passage, no back door, no nothing.

That day she had gotten too angry and gave into the whispers. That's how they all start, with whispers. There was a celebration, she had heard that her goody - two - shoe - cousin was coming to "save" the world from evil. To wash their sins away with his blood, blah blah fishcake. So she decided to crash the party and go for the kill, literally.

She listened to the music and started dancing with them before killing them. She carried on dancing like nothing happened. She burnt that village down. She tossed everyone in the fire too. She basked in the fact that she rules over everything and nothing passes her without knowing. She good like that.

Everyone feared her. Anything ticked her off. She ruled with an iron fist. Even humans subconsciously feared her.

Ever since the death off her mate, everyone feared her, except for her abusive ex husband. That was another reason she why she did the ritual. She wanted power over him. She wanted to protect her babies. Now she fell in that whole again.

Meanwhile Black Hole had passed her verdict, the girl would be changed in 3 days times, and she will become one of the guard member. Then Zagan asked for Ava to be his personal guard after she was changed and he'd take full responsibility for her. Black Hole didn't give two flying shits.

Now that, that brat was out of her hair she could focus on trying to find a way to bring the original owner of this body back, keep the kingdom afloat, try to make people think that it's the same ol' Jezebel. Black Hole honestly didn't know what she was doing. She was better at punishing and killing and coming up with good strategies.

She walked out the throne room. Her eyes their normal black. The guards, servants and higher class people just that she was angry or she was hungry. Her nails were painted, so nothing looked out of the ordinary.

She had slightly different body marks but no body noticed. She walked rod straight, her back was unnaturally straight, compared to her always slightly slouched posture. She walked and walked.

She stood infront of a hidden passage door. Looking left and right she checked if she was being followed.

Seeing no one, she pushed the huge picture aside and walked into the passage. She needed to go to the treasure room.