chapter 5

A/N: Pictures will be at the very end

Zagan's PoV

My brother and I have finally found the backstory of our father. Took us a while and some whining to find what we needed. My brother and I sped to the throne room and we took our seats. Hades was basically vibrating at what we found. Mother on the other hand looked like she was stabbed in the heart. I hate putting her in pain, it's really not fair. Mamma hated when someone makes her wait but she had a soft spot for us.

Hades stood to read what we found. We really didn't have to write it down but we had to keep record of our findings just in case some bastard says otherwise. Hades being dramatic cleared his throat, but before he could start Stormi came running in. Hades placed her on his throne as the maids started apologising. Toys and sweets came puffing out of no where meaning either Ma or Hades are using magic.

" The story of our father revealed a whole lot of things. Our father was from a high class family, just below ours. Our father, Cain, was known to be the strongest, toughest, meanest and greatest of fighters, even our mother and queen can come second to him. Cain had shoulder length blond hair, black merciless eyes and he was fairly built. Our grandfather had so much respect for Cain's father that he offered Cain the highest position. Although Cain refuse he offered saying something along the lines of not being respected by his member of he was given the position. Cain later rose through the ranks fairly quickly. Two years later a set of twins was born into the royal family. Cain felt drawn to the princess as he was introduced to the twins. One being a bit and the other a girl. Sadly the Queen was lost that day leaving the father to raise them. The king was beyond happy to have a daughter after only having seven (eight including the newborn son) sons.

He named his son Lucifer and his daughter Jezebel. Since Jezebel was still young he took over his wife's ruling position making him rule all of hell. He handed Cain the job of taking care of the guard, guarding the kingdoms and fighting wars with the bright side, also know as heaven. Jezebel grew up very spoilt and every time Cain comes home or to the castle he either has someone's head on a tray or he has someone's power ball or someone's sword and armour, for Jezebel because she loved it in a sick way. Cain became more ruthless every time he has to be away from the castle. At the guard camps they trained until they couldn't feel their own limbs. The guards were in top shape meaning Cain earns alot to provide for his family. He always loved coming home to his mother's cooking and father's challenges only for him to lose. He always loved seeing all his siblings even though it feels like he is a introduced to two new siblings everytime. After 4 years the twins were old enough to start training even though the king thought his daughter shouldn't be put underneath that much pressure. Cain trained everyone softly or less than what they would normally do. Until the princess complained. Her sisters-in-law were always like the pretty pink princess, waiting for prince charming to come swoop them up, which she hated. She thought they were using her brothers.

Cain went full general after the complaint, making it hard for everyone to keep up. He topped up the guard in 6 months. Cain always brought power balls with him, for Jez when she was younger. He didn't know that he empowered her to the point she has unstoppable, unpredictable and dangerous powers and abilities. A war broke out between the different kingdoms, making the whole place a battlefield. The opposing side got a head start by starting a fire at the guard camps injuring alot of demons, because technically you can't kill a demon domo[ at home: Latin]. The only tent that wasn't affected was the royal tent which had Cain, the brothers and Jezebel, who pulled alot of strings to be there. Cain woke up first as the guards came rushing for orders. Cain woke everyone but the twins. He tried everything to wake them up. His last resort was his powers. He did everything, his last thought was to put fire close to their skin.