chapter 10

"Sure, it's not dangerous, if you think a true demon goddess that's been trapped for about 3 thousand years, is going to be like 'this is so sweet of you guys for trapping then releasing me I'll just sit here and enjoy these grapes' Than you're poorly mistaken." Penny sassed. I really didn't like it one bit.

"Listen here, you she-devil. If I were you I'd watch what I say, I don't have a pretty attitude and quite frankly you don't wanna see me beast out at all, it won't be pretty. And considering y'all never show your actual faces you might know what unpretty is. Oh and one more thing, if so much as a tear comes out of her eyes when she gets her you all will be getting it. Now bring her back." I said, my voice not changing at all.

"Look I'm warning you. She's not herself. The demon gods have inhabited her mind. When we're at the surface it's some kind of relief for us. Being down there, hell feels like a walk in the part. She's dangerous, the slightest things anger her." Penny warned me. I really just wanted my mate here.

I really didn't care about anything else. I just want to have my love in my arms. I took her warning into consideration.

"Wait, if you say the demon gods got to her mind, how did that happen in the first place? What triggered her to allow them to enter?" I asked Penny. I know for a fact the demon gods look for their prey they don't just enter someone's mind. Something had to have triggered her into letting them in.

"Your death. She wanted to bring you back and since she couldn't find you, she did all the necessary rituals." Penny explained. She shifted slightly on the chair like she was uncomfortable. She scratched her arm slightly. Her forehead had beads of sweat, sliding down her face.

Her pupils enlarged. Her multicolour eyes turned to a bright red with a black ring around them. I stepped closer to her and grabbed her face tilting it up to face me. Her lips turned from its natural red to a dark black. Her fangs made an appearance. Her slightly chubby cheeks got even more chubby. Her hair was tied up into a bun at the top of her head. Her ears turned pointy. Her body changed too. Her already curvy body turned thick and more curvy.

Her hair turned a dark brown. I let go of her face and then grabbed her arm pulling her to stand up. Her clothes that she was wearing were holding on for dear life. They looked so tight. She backed up a little. I was mesmerized. I didn't know what to do with myself. Pulling her hair out of the bun, she closed her eyes. When she opened them again. They had changed into a dark brown colour. I felt like I was complete again. Like that gaping hole in my chest was filled.

The smile that spread across her made my heart burst in joy

The smile that spread across her made my heart burst in joy. Her fangs had retreated, meaning she gained control over her body. Tears started to gather in her eyes. She stepped forward, then jumped in my arms, hugging me tight. I held her up into my arms. I pulled her closer to my body, if that was possible. Her tears started burning threw my shirt. The itchy sensational started but I didn't care. My baby was back in my arms and better than ever. She sobbed holding me tightly.