chapter one

Caius PoV

My brothers and I sat in the throne room with the whole guard in front of us. We were choosing who we would send away today in order to have peace and protection from the Queen of all supernatural, mother of all demons or whatever you want to call her. Every 500 years she sends out 4 guards of her own to get 2 members of every kind of supernatural. Today we were due. The guard can totally come back to its coven or family at anytime but should the guard refuse to come back to them, the guard and coven just disappear with no trace.
No one had ever managed to see the queen without getting killed and if you were to walk in actually trying to enter her castle you were instantly killed. Many people have said she is ruthless, some even dared to say she is worse than I am. I wouldn't totally disagree though. Anyway back to this....thing. I mean I've got better things to do with my life than this. The guard stood like how soldiers would stand. There are 9 members in the elite guard and each member has 4 guards ranking underneath them. Many many years ago I trained every elite guard and they trained the members under them.

I would hate to be under Jane but after all they are the best outta all of them. Speaking of Jane maybe give her and Demitri but Aro would never let Jane go then who? Chelsea? Know what this is fucked up I'm not going to stress over this. I wish I could get drunk again. Maybe Demitri and Katherine? Yes that would work. You know I miss just punching and torturing a person. The way their screams just sound like, the best song you've ever heard. Or how they beg for me to stop. I hate a person who begs. I've been married twice and I hated some things from both, like them thinking they have the right to change me. Where were they when all those things were happening to me? Where were they when I had to grow up in the condition I did? One more thing I hated was how submissive they were. I've been waiting for the only person who would call out my shit and tell me when I'm being an idiot or someone who wouldn't want to change my personality. Someone who has a hot temper. Someone who challenge me when necessary.

" Caius?! Caius?! Brother?!" Aro yelled out in front of my face. That's one thing I hate with a passion being yelled at for no reason. I look at him straight in the eyes and blew on his face. " Move. Out. Of. My. FACE." I started slowly then yelled in his face. Now that I'm angry I really have a strong urge to kill. But since I end up killing people my brothers got chains from the queen in order to chain me up to the floor so I don't kill anyone. In my defence the first time I killed a person was when I was about 3-4 years old. Anyway he got the message and moved.

" So brother we asked you which member you'd like to give away? Katherine is already given away." Aro looked at me while I looked at the guard to see who should go. I racked my eyes over the guard, the only one to look at me in the eye was Jane. I would want my mate like that. " I choose th- *bang*" someone interrupted me. By now I would have had their head but alas I'm CHAINED TO THE FLOOR LIKE AN ANIMAL. I really need blood in my system before I kill. The first thing I heard were bell anklets coming closer. The disturbing thing is that you couldn't hear the shoes only the bells.

Then everyone was kneeling in front of the woman. I stood up that's as far as I can go. My brothers also kneeled down. I look at her from toe to head taking in her outfit and then landed on her eyes. She dressed in a red dress, gold bracelets, gold and emerald necklace, gold anklets and a diamond crown.

 She dressed in a red dress, gold bracelets, gold and emerald necklace, gold anklets and a diamond crown